World 48 Blog Discussion

DeletedUser

You should apply for it then silent. You'd sure as hell keep up an active blog unlike those we've had/still have.

And phoenix, that isn't a shot at you. I know how it is when you get busy with things outside TW. An active world doesn't need an inactive blog though.

DeletedUser

You should apply for it then silent. You'd sure as hell keep up an active blog unlike those we've had/still have.

And phoenix, that isn't a shot at you. I know how it is when you get busy with things outside TW. An active world doesn't need an inactive blog though.

sadly, English isnt my best subject (not the second, not third, not even 4th, 5th or 6th...it'd be on the bottom of the list, lol)

DeletedUser

You seem to be doing just fine right now. Hire me on as your editor (I'll even work for free!) and we can both make this blog a weekly (or bi-monthly if it gets to be too much) thing.

DeletedUser

ummm

umm all i have to say is that i really like 1stpheonixes blogs..found it interesting but thats my bit....anyways hi guys..new here so..dunno what to do

DeletedUser93993

i remember u kalag. u were in north. quit before christmas last year :)

DeletedUser

and he had time to release another few blogs for w56 -.-
dang 1st, i need something to read :p

DeletedUser

phoenix, if you aren't even going to bother with another blog for this world, please step down as its blogger :/

DeletedUser

so puttah , rumors says you got an account in pirana to have a revenge or something like that.

did you really got that pathetic :-? and i assume your brother suddenly got uber healthy and dont need your 24*7 attention anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

My brother has been well enough that I can play again since about the start of w60 but that's neither here nor there.

On Topic:

!st are we in need of a new blogger or what?

DeletedUser40113

My brother has been well enough that I can play again since about the start of w60 but that's neither here nor there.

On Topic:

Yes, I stepped down from blogging w48, months ago

DeletedUser

and just when did you plan on informing the rest of us? Oh, just now...apparently "months" later? One of the last times you did post on this very thread was just barely over a month ago (On November 4th to be exact), where you claimed:

Nah, call me 'disenchanted' with w48 :D

Hopefully Il have time to do one next week, but then, I have been having very unusual surges of energy and motivation these past few weeks. So, that means, Im not in front of the com as much :D

So again, when did this apparent "stepping down" happen? Because from what everyone else here can tell, you never left the blogger position for this world...

Edit: Just read your w56 blog thread posts; Who cares about a guilt trip phoenix? If you're done with the job, at least let us know when you were done with it so someone else on this world has a chance to do it. Instead we've been sitting around waiting for you to do it. Yes, you're apparently done with w48 altogether. Was fun banter with you while you were here, sad to see you go...blah blah blah.

DeletedUser

On Topic:

not kicking a dead horse here, but didnt you already play world 60 b 4 you even deleted your nuketech account?

Either way, sounds messed up to me

side note: Glad to hear you brother is doing better:icon_smile:

Yes, I stepped down from blogging w48, months ago

Peter stated your last post was in November, it is only December, so you quit blogging world 48 and still posted that you might get a blog done, but did not think to tell us you had quit??? What a DAMN shame!!

better luck next time thanks for stopping by

DeletedUser

Disappointing there isnt any blogger on this world anymore. Would be easier for outsider/old w48ers to catch up with things when we come back to see how things are

Repinski

w48 update

PIRANA keeps filling accounts and has taken the lead for overall stats. Womble is an inactive tribe other than say 10 people. Walsh, Kanuk, and Silent are gone from Womble. Farmercy is duke of PIRANA. FCB and Princess are back.

Happeh?

DeletedUser

Nope not happy lol I could care less whos winning. From what little I can gather womble has lost most of the key leaders. But congrats to piranha for appearing to be outlasting Womble even if Im still not convinced they had better players but they for sure know how to last a long fight