World 49 @ WAR!

westgirl

12974103.jpg

DeletedUser

Dibs on me playing Cleese in the Four Yorkshire sketch :p

There's too many 'what if's on these forums. I think it's about time people faced some realities honestly... You can go round and round on the merry-go-rounds on what ifs. Problem is, you never get far with that. You go in a circle and end up where you started. Why? Because nothing changes with what ifs. It's either do or don't... There should be no 'if'. Also, Krenn, personal insults? Really? I really respected you till recently, man...

DeletedUser

Oh by the way You've taken a whole 4 villages from him. I dont think your the one that has made him quit Lol.
Mainly byebye and phartissan. So dont be taking credit for something you havent done:)

Well, taking villages isnt everything kiddo. I killed 80 percent of his offensive in just just three days and cleared 40 percent of his villages.

and Back off easy and lordi or id hate to have to "Blow my nose at you" hahaha. Dumbest thing i have ever heard i bet your from Britain?

Of course, bring it on and give me hell. You talk same crap like easytiger before quitting, he even renamed villages "Ethan ll prepare to die" when i started the action, but in one week his courage was over. I think you are same case, only words, thats what you guys do.

And your crap about real life, well... ever heard about reversed psychology?

DeletedUser

leave my lordi and krenn alone! lordi is not known for his words, he was supposed to be locked in my bedroom;)
and krenn is a long time friend of mine. he's number one jedi, so shush:) jedis shouldnt talk:)

I thought me and gregon agreed this thread could be pnp free? don't we have 2 other threads for pnp? can we please just keep this ONE AND ONLY ONE thread respectful:)

westgirl

Not a chance...if they want to shoot their mouth's off here they need to be prepared for others to respond. If they can't take the heat then stay off externals...simple

rich26ca

sorry guys been really busy as of late... haven't had to much extra TW time...

however i managed to get 1 new stat up there since start of war. tagged it will a red NEW labbel... and will make a compete update of the thread this weekend hopefully.

DeletedUser

For those that are still fighting, good job guys!
Good job to both sides! keep fighting hard.

DeletedUser

This war isn't what I expected it to be, i don't want this to be over so soon xD i love this world :D

westgirl

It all seems to have gone a bit sleepy hollow the last week.
Maybe some folks are suffering from Heat Stroke.

Get off the beaches folks and back into your small dark bedrooms :)

DeletedUser

wow just got back from my holiday. havnt checked the PF in ages. great job deceit. and my fellow villains. doing great in the south :)

keep fighting bmf/ allies I dont want the world to end too quickly :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser102103

I've had my fair share of fun round here despite my small size... Gonna kill someone before I die!
Deceit is going on its way to victory, and I'll see it till the end! :)