World 5 Map discussion

DeletedUser

RAWR, enough with the mergers and Disbands already!

W5-080323-WORLD.jpg

Past Maps: (Much thanks to help1234 for looking all this up for me.)
Feb 22nd 08
Jan 28th 08
Thana Jan 7th 08
Thana 24 November 07
The Mage 24 November-some tribes missing
Nahuel Conh 24 November
Thana 14 November-Area of control
Thana 12 November
Thana 12 October
Allyboo's 6 October
Sean5500 18 September
Iceco 12 August
Iceco 25 July
Iceco 10 July
Tpwch and Iceco 22 June

Notes: I created this by only increasing the village size from one pixel to 4 then layering from first group on list to the last. This will slightly bias towards the smaller Tribes/Families/Alliance. Objectivity should still be high.

I give credit to anyone who has even attempted to make a map, it's a useful skill. War maps and Continant maps may not be intresting to everyone as the world maps but may be very helpful to your tribe. There should be at least one good mapmaker in every tribe/alliance/family for those.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This I like!

Reserved for updated.

Past Area of Control Maps
Nov 24 07

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice map!!

~A~ vs EA would be fun to observe. They look intertwined ..

DeletedUser

great map thana!

maybe next time,use a different color for the lfkd,it doesn't show as quite good:D

artifexanimus

Yet another good map Thana, but I'm curious: did you include VVV2? 'Cause you didn't list them under the VVV's.

Otherwise, THANK YOU for having the first map to show K22 correctly.

DeletedUser

great map thana!

maybe next time,use a different color for the lfkd,it doesn't show as quite good:D

I took a vote in the irc channel for the color of LFKD.

Dark Blue - 6
Pink - 5
Bright Red - 3
Grey - 2
Indigo -1

Care to cast a vote K-MaGiC?

Yet another good map Thana, but I'm curious: did you include VVV2? 'Cause you didn't list them under the VVV's.

Otherwise, THANK YOU for having the first map to show K22 correctly.

I checked the map and I did include all four tribes in the map, I will fix my key though.

Nahuel Conh

Great MAP!
im working on Maps too..

maybe you see the one that I made :p

DeletedUser

Great MAP!
im working on Maps too..

maybe you see the one that I made :p

Yes I can now, I do like that style as it's not so overlapped. I'm working on a new style for the Area map as we speak. teehee.

TO MY ALLIANCEMATES: OMG, this sux. I got in 2 more votes for Pink. Arg, When I change the key for VVV2 I'll be changing the freakin color from lovely Dark Blue to Pink (Magenta). I think it has something to do with Mattius being on a war path in-game, so I guess it's justified. :icon_evil:

Nahuel Conh

Thanks!
the second map will be more detailed :)

and
I vote for PINK or FUCSIA for LFKD alliance

I love that color, and I'm not gay.

DeletedUser

Thanks!
the second map will be more detailed :)

and
I vote for PINK or FUCSIA for LFKD alliance

I love that color, and I'm not gay.

Updated the map. Yeah, that's what my alliancemates are saying too. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5905

That bit on k64 has to be wrong with scovia. Look at the map above and tell me they dominate there.

Otherwise looks pretty good.

DeletedUser

Nice map:)

Good work on the latest map Thana. I seldom (if ever before?) post in forum but I have to give you credit for this one.

Continue with the good work. My both thumbs up!

DeletedUser

That bit on k64 has to be wrong with scovia. Look at the map above and tell me they dominate there.

Otherwise looks pretty good.

I'm making fun of Dagoneto. I'm allowed he's in my tribe. :lol:

DeletedUser

Thank you all, but I am probably gonna change that AoC map. The triangles are annoying me. :icon_confused: Watch for another update! lol

DeletedUser

None

Anyone else find it amusing NW/Barbar is in the shape of an "X" as they are in the centre of the map?

Guess was just me then :icon_redface:

I couldn't help but have a little chuckle at the choice of colour for that alliance whatever it's name is :icon_wink:

Nothing wrong with a little pink :lol:

Oh yeah - great maps btw [almost forgot to put that :icon_confused:]