World 5 Map discussion

pyronixcore

Maybe this time we can update it with the different tribes.

i.e. as mattius suggested PKs, LEGION and DFB seperate plus

VVV, VVVk and the rest of VVV grouped together as different colours. Just i want to see who to bet on for any civil wars breaking out. thanks

I wasn´t giong to suggest a different colour for each VVV tribe, i know there aren´t that many colours.

It could be done with different shades of a colour: V V V in dark Blue, VVV2 in light blue, VVVk in medium blue, VVV+ in navy blue, etc.

LFKD could be similar with shades of red.

DeletedUser

These maps are meant as an overview, if you want to check out specific tribes, I suggest generating your own maps on twstats, as to not screw up the continuity of these maps

DeletedUser

These maps are meant as an overview, if you want to check out specific tribes, I suggest generating your own maps on twstats, as to not screw up the continuity of these maps

i said most of my comments in jest iceco as i said good work doing these. believe me if i could work a computer i would do it myself but i am utterly hopeless :S

DeletedUser

Is it possible to make one of those maps like in W1?
Where it displays the percentage of dominance by the biggest tribe in each continent?

DeletedUser

Is it possible to make one of those maps like in W1?
Where it displays the percentage of dominance by the biggest tribe in each continent?

ask the guy that makes them(he plays w12)....He will probobly do one for this world and update it every couple of days

Dunkywunky

A new map needs to be made the top 20 has had some serouis changes

DeletedUser

A new map needs to be made the top 20 has had some serouis changes

If a DE falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does anyone care?

Though there is some humor to the fact that they trumpeted Victory over nobling up some abandons and inactives from Old D.A.s disband then disappear as soon as the Dragons come back. :lol:

DeletedUser

lol.. .

If a DE falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does anyone care?

Though there is some humor to the fact that they trumpeted Victory over nobling up some abandons and inactives from Old D.A.s disband then disappear as soon as the Dragons come back. :lol:

Heya Thana, been too long sweety.

Yes, DE has been reduced significantly - you can use the DE colors for someone more important. Amazing though, I must say since W5 has become so damn boring a bit of action (even bad action) is at least some entertainment.

D.A. is back I see, which is nice. I don't recall scooping up abandoned villas, but there's no doubt in my mind that Russki was gone before we attacked - mainly because she was an ally in ways, and her offshoot tribe we were allied to.

Nice that DE is out of the "race" - our legacy isn't to win the world, just have some fun. We've never been big, but we played with the big boys for a time and enjoyed it. For a Tribe that has never left K46 to speak of, we have at least gained some peoples respect one way or another.

So thence it is, 'tis not a giant who has fallen, so no Thana.. .nobody heard a thing. Fact is, I'm shocked anyone noticed. :lol:

gargareth

lol

anyway, when are we going to have an update thana, please make it sooon, ill send you reasources.

DeletedUser

DE doesn't like to talk but they weren't invisible, they were filling people over among eachother then it all just ended up in a new name. Well everything got to be refreshed time to time.:)

DeletedUser

[Official] W5 Map Discussion

This thread is for discussion of W5 maps, so be creative and make some. If any half decent maps are made they will be placed in the vaulted and closed thread of maps. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just wondering, but when the new map is made, do D.A join the LFKD on the map as they arent a top 20 tribe?

DeletedUser

because you are an alliance, not a family.:icon_wink:

Well, thank god we've got you to dictate how alliance maps work as opposed to family maps. They are apart of the war as well and I'm pretty sure they will be included. Seriously, if you are going to try and make a reference to the LFKD being a family... get some better material than whether or not we add an ally to a map.