World 5 Map discussion

DeletedUser

Bit of a moot point anyway. D.A. just has to merge with PKs A and *hurrah* they're a top 20 tribe.

All the same, if the extra colours could be found, I know I'm not the first to request a map with LFKD represented as seperate tribes. It might be a bit messy, but it'd be 'accurate'. :)

DeletedUser

Well, thank god we've got you to dictate how alliance maps work as opposed to family maps. They are apart of the war as well and I'm pretty sure they will be included. Seriously, if you are going to try and make a reference to the LFKD being a family... get some better material than whether or not we add an ally to a map.

haha I wasn't even trying to take the piss out of that. It was a legitimate question.

DeletedUser

I believe that most people use the map so that they can see where their enemies and allies are and how the war is going on a more visual scale other than the war stats(at least I do). Since the LFKD is at war with most everyone, it would be silly to leave a member of the alliance off. Being on the map has is not a 'status' thing per say, it's a tool to be used by everyone. If you are looking at it as a status issue then you are not using the map to it's potential.

Edit: May I remind you that the final decision of who gets on and who doesn't is up to Thana and she doesn't necessarily pander to people or need a reason to add, remove, or rename any of the tribes. Others are always welcome to make their own.

pyronixcore

Bit of a moot point anyway. D.A. just has to merge with PKs A and *hurrah* they're a top 20 tribe.

All the same, if the extra colours could be found, I know I'm not the first to request a map with LFKD represented as seperate tribes. It might be a bit messy, but it'd be 'accurate'. :)

when it's finished DA should be back up to 19th or 20th.

On another Note, this is adirect advantage to the LFKD Alliance. Pks A was never a member of the LFKD, just an Ally of a couple of them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

when it's finished DA should be back up to 19th or 20th.

On another Note, this is adirect advantage to the LFKD Alliance. Pks A was never a member of the LFKD, just an Ally.

PKs As was never an LFKD ally, check Legion's war stats vs. PKs As sometime.

DeletedUser

So you just merged D.A. with an enemy tribe?

crazy.

I said Legion vs. PKs As, not D.A. vs PKs As. So no, D.A. did not merge(or merge for that matter with any tribe) with an enemy tribe to my knowledge. You'd really have to ask them what their diplomacy was or check twstats. As for me doing any of it personally, I cannot take credit for that either, but thank you for your vote of confidence ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They are both attacking and most likely supporting Pks so they're still an ally with them. Another tribe were going to merge with them, but they didn't plan to change either tribe name and since they had loyalties to lfkd.

DeletedUser

I said Legion vs. PKs As, not D.A. vs PKs As. So no, D.A. did not merge(or merge for that matter with any tribe) with an enemy tribe to my knowledge. You'd really have to ask them what their diplomacy was or check twstats. As for me doing any of it personally, I cannot take credit for that either, but thank you for your vote of confidence ;)

When YOU come out here making statements about who is or isnt' an LFKD ally. YOU become their spokesman.

So when I stated , that YOU merged DA with a non ally, which most of us call enemies, I was referring to YOU as in LFKD.

DeletedUser

When YOU come out here making statements about who is or isnt' an LFKD ally. YOU become their spokesman.

So when I stated , that YOU merged DA with a non ally, which most of us call enemies, I was referring to YOU as in LFKD.

No, as a former Legion member I just have a recollection of events that took place which can be backed up by twstats. BUT.. If I was the spokesman.. my first act would be to tell you that none of us like you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

What's Tacos?

I wouldn't say NEW. Not old as such. Been around since early january :)

DeletedUser

If LFKD will be in the same colors, please put all SCI, VVV, RFG (LFKD), and R2 tribes all the same color as well, since everyone likes to pitch side1 vs. side2 all the time.

DeletedUser

It was an lfkd who asked to be put in the same color at the first place, but I also belive that everyone wants so see their own growth.

However the map ran out of colors, you'll have to make a new one in paint Seven.:p