World 5 Map: My Version

DeletedUser

TPC, when you next update these, can you make sure you have the HOPLOX/SCIRNA changes ?

HOPLOX changed into SCIRNA, and HOPLON is an alone standing tribe with no family now.

DeletedUser

/me slaps Wilky around a bit with a large tire.

No spying! Especially not on V V V+

And no, SCIRNA was never good :\ there were a few decent players in it, but the tribe was not good... didn't work together, etc. The only reason anybody did any damage to tuncel of DFB in that op was because I cleared him practically on my own beforehand... long distance nukes from K31 LOL :p He really needs to learn how to dodge & split trains...

DeletedUser

then he can rim you.

i see you're very close to him on the map. *sarcasm*

lol, tennis to the rescue. xD

i wasn't a half-decent player and everyone know's it. i was just active. and happy-go-lucky.
i think littleemily was one of the best.

Wilky1992

Ouch, that hurt :(
awwz okay :(

And no, SCIRNA was never good :\ there were a few decent players in it, but the tribe was not good... didn't work together, etc. The only reason anybody did any damage to tuncel of DFB in that op was because I cleared him practically on my own beforehand... long distance nukes from K31 LOL :p He really needs to learn how to dodge & split trains...

Thought so :D

then he can rim you.

i see you're very close to him on the map. *sarcasm*

I think it should be [/sarcasm], but tennismaster07 can still beat me from that far, my life rests on your shoulders :(

DeletedUser

All I saw was that...
And I think my mind automatically changed around a letter or two >.>

Why? Why was I born a pervert? D=