World 5 players

DeletedUser

Okay, I was almost positive we had a thread like this before, but I did a search and I didn't see it. If I missed it, and it was recent, I apologize. If it was old... well things have changed a bit, more players have learned the tricks of the trade, and I think it's time for a new thread :)

So... pick any 5 players that either currently play or have played world 5 that you would definitely want in your tribe. Don't include yourself, it's just assumed that you too would be in the tribe. Feel free to state reasons, and try not to be so biased about tribes. Also, please try to keep the flaming and spam out of this thread, which I know is hard and makes it less fun, but just try :)

Anyways, I would have to pick (in no particular order)-
-Nyxx- From what I've heard, great fighter, plus hearing about the whole RFG thing was kinda funny :lol:
-Dazrield- What if I go on vacation, I'll need a sitter! :) Also a great fighter and good at PnP
-Newplayer213- Again, great fighter
-daftwager- Great leader, very organized, yet again another great fighter
-mattius- From what I've heard, great fighter, and of course good at PnP :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

The real Seven.Dj.
Man-united.
I'll not post therest because I'm unsure and don't want my mailbox spammed. Seven put even his alarm clok to wake up and send attacks or fakes. Loved talking with him, in my eyes he must have been one of the best players at W5. Constantly active and could keep you busy, he was impressed by the defense we gathered and he was a pain for the frontline players. Mass attacking is one thing you can easily detect, but spamming fakes nukes and scouts all the time will make you wonder what is real and it wont be enough to name incomming attacks.

Man-United was a skilled guy, one of those that do everything and succeds. Gather intel and put it to use, loyal as well and made operations wih our guys while he told me that he went to spy in DFB. Drvrn and Man-united are those guys who ar a hell to cover for. They can gather information and then make good plans by it, active liek hell as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

XJezuzx - great organisation, good leadership, TACO Overlord!!! :)
Kustard King - although I've never had any personal contact, he plays the pnp game well, always entertaining and you get the feeling that if he was here to play seriously, not just to have fun he would have been a great player too. :icon_biggrin:
Matti25801-Always on! great supporting leader, makes time for others and also plays his own game well.
Taddy - Was a great friend, organiser, defender, always online and ready to help you out.
Thana Nightshade - Always respected you for some reason :icon_razz: Very switched on by the sound of things. Dunno... Everything about her cries out "I'm in control" :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Nyxx - that guy is just a monster
Luckycharms - passion for the game
Omnama - ALOT better than one might think
Mattius - what can I say I find him funny
Russki - I grew up next to her on k46...the whole time I feared for my TW life

DeletedUser

xJezuzx - Very good good player, stands by his friends, knows how to deal with different persona's

Adowsy - although I don't contact outside the forum, I can tell He's got a strong set of moral codes that he's not going to break, Fairly decent player, I'm curious to see if he can rally Hoplo under a unified banner and repel the invaders.

Mattius - the kids got spunk. nuff said.

Hermillion - Friend of my friend Taljr, very strong player, knows how to work diplomacy well, knows how to fight even better.

And Daiku - because Steam rolling a K of villages isn't enough for him, he's got to post about it too.

[edit]:

second round draft picks anyone? ;) [two back-up picks]

Arghos - Speaks softly and carries a big stick

KK - Much Love <3

gargareth

gargareth - because im the best!
xjezuzx - good player/leader very active
thana nightshade - would like to boot her for a third time
kustard king - because you couldn't have a whole tribe of good players
blacksabel - very good at defending, very active

DeletedUser

Nyxx - He's god
TPC - He's also god
Thana Nightshade - She's goddess
Hima90 - He's godlike
Xtremehunter - He's... Lord of the dance?

DeletedUser

Kustard King - although I've never had any personal contact, he plays the pnp game well, always entertaining and you get the feeling that if he was here to play seriously, not just to have fun he would have been a great player too. :icon_biggrin:

kustard king - because you couldn't have a whole tribe of good players

Well Garglebreath, at least I'm getting picked ;D

DeletedUser

Edited my post to enclude Second round picks, only two allowed, seeing as that I don't want to bend the rules too much :p

gherilla

blue lake : great fighter,leader and sitter :icon_razz:

newplayer213 :atack,atack,atack(and kill) :icon_evil:

aquarium : smart and good :icon_idea:

chingis khan : no secret can escape from him :icon_cool:

rossanob : no enemy village can resist to him,if he want :snob:

DeletedUser

The conspiracies are true!
A SCI just admitted to the truth!!! D=

men_in_black.jpg

Look right here Mr. Kustard

*Flash*

DeletedUser

Ah that's where it was, thanks, I couldn't find it :( How did I possibly miss that... and it's not even that old :S Well we already have a new one I guess, so might as well keep it open lol

cidka

first.- wiwien (sophisticated lady)
second.- Mendoza (excellent player and excellent friend)
third.- Davinci (LKFD destroyer, but now he is lossing)
fourth.- xjezuzx (the taco lord)
fifth.- an enemy 50stones (he is real good player)

DeletedUser

Thorstone - Because whats a tribe without someone to eat up all the inactives and permasats.

Nyxx - King of the Battlefield

KingBenx - King of Attacking

GnjaTheCreator - The original one, he did everything to a second, great strategist and coordinator.

Yyh418 - My first friend in W5, Great player until he quit.