World 5 players

DeletedUser

Kustard King ( every tribe has to have some fun :p, plus he plays really well too. And when he wants to, he can make an excelent and very serious post in the forums. (belive me, i've seen it before xD) )
man united ( excelent player, very agressive and defends very well )
Tpwch (he's an excelent player too, always online and very agressive)
xjezuzx (no need to clarify why)
zohar (defended so many attacks that he deserves a prize xD)

and if there were one more space, dazrield, and if other space was there razerblade 2 =E

5 players or 10 is too short to name them all xD

DeletedUser

Agreed.. I did 10 last time and still kept about 20 off the list that I would've liked to add.

DeletedUser

Hermit - Someone who actually got his priorities right.
Booohh- great defender and planner
netti - probably underrated most of the time. Updates on everything in the area. Great sniper and attacker.
Nyxx- nothing else needed to be said.
Mattius - I rate him at a crazy level. Insane leadership and able to maintain a large cluster within enemy territories. I do hope you get you're life back :icon_confused:.

A lot more on this list if possible :icon_cry: .

DeletedUser

Agreed.. I did 10 last time and still kept about 20 off the list that I would've liked to add.
and once you have added you can add again 10 more.
a good player always go's, but idiots keep comming.

netti.
good player, you'll have to suffer her before you can tell. :]

leuo
exelent player, got my own reasons to pick him.

Bernyxxx
allow.
great player, very active, great guy. :icon_wink:

mendoza
oh sexy! :D
great player! :icon_wink:

Dazrield
only that profile makes him great.
watch when you see him in action ... against you. :)

same here, i can put 50+ people in this list, but that's 45 too much.

DeletedUser

I would put dazrield if he would kindly quit trying to get people to cyber with me :lol:

DeletedUser

I would put dazrield if he would kindly quit trying to get people to cyber with me :lol:

Pfft, you're an e-tramp and we all know it.. there's a reason that several tribes have had you on their profile as their goto cyber guy..

DeletedUser

Depends...

If I wanted an all-star team that would just go around killing everything and had fun through nobling and P&P alone, then I would choose:

Nyxx
Tpwch
Thana Nightshade
Chingis Khan
Dazrield

If I wanted a fun tribe that took things at a slower pace, but were a riot on the forums, I would choose:

Aether Nacola
Sun Shang Xiang
Xtremehunter
Hima90
SirHenry

And if I wanted a balance between the two, I would choose:

Tpwch
Xtremehunter
Hima90
Tennismaster07
Thana Nightshade

One thing you should really consider with small tribes is reliability. You need players that you can really trust to be there for you when you need it. In this category, honourary mention goes to:

Rand4747
Razerblade02

EDIT:
And if I wanted a team of players that would serve to satisfy my manly urges, then I would pick:

Mattius
Hilsted
Ivarios
Mendoza
Nyxx

No, I'm not gay... But, Rawr! - Who wouldn't? o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Juven-Good leader, stands fast
Lodenn-Not exactly new, but probably not as experienced as many, but has great potential
Zackistan-Same as Lodenn
houseoquinn-Just an overall awesome person and player
ZiOnS-Good fighter

I guess it works out because all five are already in the same tribe as me :)

darkraven9

Hilsted, vojd, Kustard King, colliny2k, and K.A.T.astrophe

I think they would get along just fine :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Replace Hilsted with Mattius, I belive that Mattius and Vojd hate eachother more.:p

jackcrop

Lucky charms - a laugh and a very aggresive player.
Killzone101 - taught me the game and was a brilliant player till he had to leave.
Hermilion - possibly the best leader in the game when he is active.
Sumosland - best defender in the worldddddddddd, dont believe me? attack him!
Megsmestar - Brilliant player when active.

yeh there my 5,

yup there all sciova or ex.

but i havent had much contact with players from LFKD etc to say i want them, i dont base it on the fact that there rumoured to be good, when i fight against them then ill know if there good :)

darkraven9

My serious picks... made two teams :)

Nyxx
Juven
rprush
Hydrus
Koht

Thorstone
Mendoza
King BenX
Arghos
G a L a T a S a R aY

DeletedUser

these are some scary lists... I have too little knowledge on this to comment so whatever (why did I write this??:icon_confused:)

DeletedUser23324

Replace Hilsted with Mattius, I belive that Mattius and Vojd hate eachother more.:p

I don't hate anyone ;P

I think i am to pick a team purely on how effective it would be in tribalwars

1. Nyxx

2. Raoul (Nyxx, Raoul are your super players)

3. Arhos (Having someone who can rile up the masses and whip up some nuisance is always a handy thing to have on your side, w1 is a classic example of that working)

4. XJezusx (Always handy having a sweet talker to decieve and take advantage of peoples subtle insecuritys and instincts)

5.ThanaNightshade (She is possibly one of the best all round players in the game, she likely has more combined OD from sitting than anyone except maybe Nyxx)

Course i miss a hell of allot of great players, I merely choose a lineup that i think would be effective. Not the best one i would personally want to be in.

ToPaT

1 - Gutts - First ever TW friend and longest P.A, I wish he'd have more time =( Also, a PKs player reported him for attack timing hacks xD I mean...he only JUST knows how to turn on the PC xD.

2 - Dazrield - Great player and my opinion of him has improved greatly over the past month or so ^_^.

3 - tennismaster07 - Fun on IRC but he does troop whore alot when he starts a new world and makes me look bad -_-

4 - Forin - ( You guys would do anything for me even when i have quit =P)

5 - Terpfan - (see above!)