World 5 players

DeletedUser

Love for Mandy <3
Love for GG <3

... Toooooooooo MuCh LOLOLOLOLOVE!!!!! O_O_O_O_O

Wilky1992

The world couldnt handle the awesomeness of a Mandy-GG duo. It would simply implode.

DeletedUser

:icon_redface: Now I am feeling all warm and fuzzy...

Hugs, kisses, and love all around for you two... You're right KK, too much love, lol. Now I have to go be mean to someone else :icon_razz:

Wilky1992

:icon_redface: Now I am feeling all warm and fuzzy...

Hugs, kisses, and love all around for you two... You're right KK, too much love, lol. Now I have to go be mean to someone else :icon_razz:

Woop woop :)

*hugs* *kisses* <3

DeletedUser

Kinda ironic, but I'd just take the last 4 posters + me :p
GhettoGirl07, Mandy15, Kustard King, and Wilky1992 xD
It would be like ReV, but even better o_O scareh

DeletedUser65726

For me...

Nyxx,
Ghettogirl07,
Kustard King,
Dazrield,
Darkraven9...

DeletedUser

Look at all these masochistic players... Wanting me in their W5 dream team? Lawls O_O

No offence guys, but if you suffer from serious head injuries it's better to go to the hospital rather than post stuff in the TW forums =S

tpwch

What I wrote in another thread a bit over a year ago still stands:

tpwch said:
- Parmenion:
Most dedicated leader ever. He had a power outage during a large coordinated DFB attack once, so drove 3 hours to some relatives just so he could stay online during the attack and help deal with problems. He is also a very good player. Good at P&P.

- WildCats:
Very good and smart player, and fun to talk to as well.

- Badlapje:
Good player, good leader.

- Jayce:
Best diplomat ever. He fully knew the art of slipping a knife inside into the enemies back while still having them believe that he was their best friend. He could write a mail to someone saying "fuck off" to them, without using bad words and having them think it was a good thing. He was simply the best when it came to writing words.

- Machoney:
He was a bit of a point whore, and a bit arrogant at times. But his spy network was amazing. He had spies everywhere. Also amazing how fast he picked up English, he was quite fun to talk to near the end. Pretty good player too.

Not necceserily in that order. Also I would make the list alot longer than 5 players if I could.

DeletedUser18695

I cant rate nyxx I would test him out in my tribe though, all I know of nyxx is RFG failed on him but he was stacked and RFG suck so I cant rate him.

1 day maybe I will see how good he is but as for now wanzo is better and that is a shock lol. ;) <3 Wanzo

tpwch

I cant rate nyxx I would test him out in my tribe though, all I know of nyxx is RFG failed on him but he was stacked and RFG suck so I cant rate him.

1 day maybe I will see how good he is but as for now wanzo is better and that is a shock lol. ;) <3 Wanzo

Nyxx OD scores should be all you need to see.

DeletedUser18695

Nyxx OD scores should be all you need to see.

From being stacked TPC even ERU says it lmao.

Being stacked does not determin how good one it it just merely shows he has a few followers that suck his ass and stack him.

tpwch

From being stacked TPC even ERU says it lmao.

Being stacked does not determin how good one it it just merely shows he has a few followers that suck his ass and stack him.

You can't get off od from being stacked...

Also, I've seen his defending first hand, I know that he is very good at it.

Btw, nice to see you gg, been a while since we talked. How are things going?

DeletedUser

Unfortunately I don't rate myself on the same scale as Nyxx. :icon_cry:

Thanks though :icon_redface: <3

DeletedUser18695

lol I am not jelous I know if me and Nyxx were to fight it would be fun.

TPC it has been a while xD I am good, how are you?

Wanzo I R tribless on W19 :O.