world 5

baby joker

I hear that it will be similar to world one.With some reapearing tribes from world one.

cossack07

I hear that it will be similar to world one.With some reapearing tribes from world one.
We really need an SDS more than another world. World 1 isn't even full yet let alone 2, 3, and 4. An SDS would provide much more fun and enjoyment.

DeletedUser7

The start of World 5 will be anounced in the next days.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
im addicted to this game, i admit OK!!!

The start of World 5 will be anounced in the next days.
wooohhhooooo!!! we love it!!!

all the first 4 worlds are all very similar
i hope they have a slight twist on this one
(not just changing tribe sizes or speed)

DeletedUser5168

i hope it has the capability o have big tribes of 500-500+ and is a fast speed but i would love a new building or unit...that would rock!!!

Smudgey

re

Yes!! Go TW team you rock! :icon_biggrin: , gives me another chance to try and grow quickly, failed in world4.

Spank86

im addicted to this game, i admit OK!!!

wooohhhooooo!!! we love it!!!

all the first 4 worlds are all very similar
i hope they have a slight twist on this one
(not just changing tribe sizes or speed)
I say force people into tribes based on where they live using IP checking!! (complete policy turn around i know) People want realism!! WW4!

DeletedUser4596

I say the speed should be the speed for server 2 squared a million times over. I want a nobleman the first hour I play the game.

Spank86

How about a variable speed level, so you get more resources at the start then it tails off. so start with 4 times speed and over time slows to 2x. Would be a 'mare to code for each player i expect but no one ever said ideas had to be sensible.