World 5

DeletedUser2491

I was wondering if anybody heard about a world 5 starting soon.

DeletedUser4596

Please use the search button before threading; the starting date will be annouced soon.

DeletedUser1089

A couple weeks ago one of the designers or admins or something (I can't remember) said it an announcement would be coming in a few days. But I'm sure when he said in a few, he meant like the rules being updated few, said about 3 months ago. Looks like it may have finally been done, though.

lady_viena

No more "never ending" TW's server, please... Let's have a "tournament server" that will be rolled back periodically (i.e every 3-4 month). We need to know exactly when we get victorious or have to restart and correct our strategy. Can we have a "tournament server" ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerran

Did any staff member ever post that it is going to be the model of german w10?

Possibly a few variations but the same build?

RageDiablo

A roll-back server would be nice, it could be used for wither tournaments or testing.

DeletedUser4190

No more "never ending" TW's server, please... Let's have a "tournament server" that will be rolled back periodically (i.e every 3-4 month). We need to know exactly when we get victorious or have to restart and correct our strategy. Can we have a "tournament server" ?
i dont like those types of games where everything just gets reset

DeletedUser4596

Lord Death had told us that a speed round will be coming soon, until then it has been written that it should not be talked about.

rnold75

lol @ Jerran.

--
i hate game resets as well. i had an experience with a game that due to a major change in version/features, a reset has to be made... and it's not a free game >.<

that's why i ended up here in TW.

DeletedUser2845

I hope if there is going to be a W5 soon that it's not going to be a rehash of W1 or W2 again...

It's much more interesting to see every world have it's own characteristics than a dozen near clones.

TimDogg

Don't worry it won't be. Expect proper news on this later today.

stew1984

anyone know what speed its going to be set on (World 1 & 3 or World 2 & 4)??

Also is 1st feb certain or just rumor??

stew1984

I have only asked 1 question, just seeing if anyone has any answers or not yet. :icon_razz: