World 50 Buffet

Soberknight

i dont wanna lose my vills just yet, ill let you knew nearer when this batch of pp is up?

So, your ign is Mahrek?

Have to say i didnt see that one coming... It keeps surprising me how noobs and newbies come to the forum with an attitude of a top10 player while in fact they dont even have 100 villas to back up their big mouth.

Next time please state your ign in your sig so i immediately know your mouth is more skilled than your playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stats update:

Buffet%20stats%204-2-12.png

So... just when was this conglomerate of noobs going to do something? Pretty sure we are eating just as quickly as ever, and the food is as tasty as ever!

DeletedUser105371

So, your ign is Mahrek?

Have to say i didnt see that one coming... It keeps surprising me how noobs and newbies come to the forum with an attitude of a top10 player while in fact they dont even have 100 villas to back up their big mouth.

Next time please state your ign in your sig so i immediately know your mouth is more skilled than your playing.

NO, NO, NO.

Lets clear things up.

I am not chilli four loco, and if I spelt his name wrong, I don't care, he deserves it. As it happens, he was near me on World 56, and was extremely annoying.

I (and my co) are sitting on that account until we find a better one. And we are having a bit of fun doing so.

If anyone has a spare account, please contact us either here or IG

DeletedUser102620

i tried telling them i wasnt you but they wont listen...

DeletedUser95452

One of them may be Stewey ... i wont even get surprised is him on both :icon_rolleyes:

Soberknight

One of them may be Stewey ... i wont even get surprised is him on both :icon_rolleyes:

I actually was thinking they are one and thesame...

ofr now i am thinking for the first time i will block someone. How old can someone be when he promises to do something, then doesnt and finally blames every person on the forum for not listening to him?

Since i cant say anything about his intelligence i have to say his player skills probably say alot about his overall skills :icon_evil: ?

anywayzz i should prob be the wise person in this matter and block the account. Consider it done.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure mahrek isn't chilli four loco or stewey, he seems more intelligent.

Although the latter two could easily be the same person...

DeletedUser18970

Sorry ? we had an agreement im sticking to it
/not part of our agreement as my name was brought up i have a right to speak up

DeletedUser104128

Of course you have a right to speak up, everyone does......so what do you say in defence?

Are you mahrek?

DeletedUser

Believing is what you do in church. facts mate, facts. check IP addresses

They post differently. Unless he's really good at acting, I highly doubt they are the same person.
And we're not allowed to do frivolous IP-checks.

DeletedUser

doing good...

empire 45
alliance 1.277

HRATH W50

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18970

Of course you have a right to speak up, everyone does......so what do you say in defence?

Are you mahrek?

no, that sounds like some world of warcraft wannabe name.. i do not play world of warcraft

They post differently. Unless he's really good at acting, I highly doubt they are the same person.
And we're not allowed to do frivolous IP-checks.

Well lets not insult my acting, but no its not me

DeletedUser104128

Ah, well. I guess no-ones ever going to admit it. Waaaay too embarrassing!

Soberknight

Ah, well. I guess no-ones ever going to admit it. Waaaay too embarrassing!

+1

Have to ask Wolffie: is it against forum rules if we make the Chili4loco a new insult?
sort of like, you have the skills of a chili4loco? or: you're such a chili4loco! or: you dirty chili4loco?

is it?

To me a chili4loco then would be someone who is not to be trusted cause they dont keep their word and too much a coward and noob to give their accountname...

DeletedUser104128

^

Yeah. Account names should be given in either the username (like me and you, Soberknight), or in the signature (as KingS TribaL18 does).