World 50 Buffet

DeletedUser104128

I doubt any of them will be there for another week or so....

DeletedUser

Well, omega survived for 118 days so far against dystopia. i wonder how long it'll take ODA to take us out... Oh this'll be fun ;)

~Michael

DeletedUser

Well, omega survived for 118 days so far against dystopia. i wonder how long it'll take ODA to take us out... Oh this'll be fun ;)

~Michael
995 - 13

A general tidy up of certain Ks that happened to have a few nooby Omega players in. Not exactly a war... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hmmm... interesting way to look at it :p though it took you guys 4 months to take me out(excluding the 2 week N.A.P), whats up with that?

and by the way, we've defeated more of your units defending than you have defeated attacking. but, this topic is about ODA, not dystopia! lol

I do think ODA overreached themselves a bit with this "war". the tribes they declared on have a combined total of 537,114,321 points and 217 compared to ODA's 416.962.727 points and 25 members. Oh well, i never understood these players and their way of war.

~Michael

Last edited by a moderator:

Subwind

Hmmm... interesting way to look at it :p though it took you guys 4 months to take me out(excluding the 2 week N.A.P), whats up with that?

and by the way, we've defeated more of your units defending than you have defeated attacking. but, this topic is about ODA, not dystopia! lol

I do think ODA overreached themselves a bit with this "war". the tribes they declared on have a combined total of 537,114,321 points and 217 compared to ODA's 416.962.727 points and 25 members. Oh well, i never understood these players and their way of war.

~Michael

Will we ever live on the moon if we only ever touch the apples in the tree?

~Matt

DeletedUser

So people could see their stats in the cool war tabs thing? It's not like we were trying :icon_cool:

and by the way, we've defeated more of your units defending than you have defeated attacking.

One D vill will take about 1.5 nukes to clear.

but, this topic is about ODA, not dystopia! lol

We are pretty awsome at hijacking threads anyway, it's a talent

~Michael

Quality over quantity

DeletedUser

Will we ever live on the moon if we only ever touch the apples in the tree?

~Matt

I don't get it, but i can see where you are coming from. But, with all those tribes mad at you, you honestly aren't even scared?

But don't quote the post directly above you! it's annoying and just takes up space on the tread. not that i care that much though ;)

~Michael

DeletedUser

I left K30 be while we tore apart tribes that declared on us up north.

And 2 week NAP? Never happened...
Omega have gained 4 million ODA in the whole war.

The fact that we've gained 100 million ish will of course mean we hit defense, what else would we be hitting?

Whats your point?
this topic is about ODA, not dystopia! lol
Indeed, sadly you just dragged our name into it the day I being to noble you.

Omega have nothing to offer in war, delete and do us a favor. Please quote me with more gibberish, I urge you. I'll be waking up to a cat op this weekend for some giggles.

DeletedUser

(well you know this isn't technicly my account) i'm just co playing, so technicly you aren't even nobling me. LOL.

perhaps we do have nothing to offer, but what do you expect from a 8 million point tribe that was formed less than 24 hours before the declaration?

And by the way, are you even at war with ODA? Somehow i doubt it.

~Michael

DeletedUser

Cat op it is
Skype-emoticons-57-sun.gif

DeletedUser

Oh, and about the 2 week nap. i guess in your case it never happened, but it was between omega, rowly, and wicked. you had nothing to do with it.

~Michael

DeletedUser

And by the way, are you even at war with ODA? Somehow i doubt it.]

Nah, they're saving that war for later so W50 can have an epic conclusion :icon_razz:

Also, why a cat op? Seems to me if one really wants to drag it out the best option would be clearing him and leaving his vills for Matt to farm...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, technecly she's not nobling us, just taking our few k30 villages.

~Michael

DeletedUser

Noob vs good players, seems like common sense to me who will win.

you honestly aren't even scared?

Oh yeah, I'm sure ODA is scared. Scared of not getting attacked by noobs, who mail them like this: "plz dont attk me i did nothing to u plz leave me alone plz plz plz"

DeletedUser

Why Hello, how nice of you to join us! It's diamond.blade, right?

~Michael

DeletedUser

Yeah, i guess. oh well, it's not really a big loss. i hope christa doesn't get to mad at me when she sees it...

~Michael