World 50 Buffet

DeletedUser

we are so dead... if all the tribes joined that were in the original idea we may have more points but ODA is Organised Destructive Aggression

hrath w50

DeletedUser

I have the strangest feeling that this war is going to be long and tireless. but, we do have a chance of winning. i say quantity over quality, and we do have 15 million pointers on our side. and, more points means more villages, and more villages means more troops, and more troops means wars won. i say it needs mass cooperation, but it is very possible that we could beat them. don't lose hope.

~Michael

DeletedUser93681

I have the strangest feeling that this war is going to be long and tireless. but, we do have a chance of winning. i say quantity over quality, and we do have 15 million pointers on our side. and, more points means more villages, and more villages means more troops, and more troops means wars won. i say it needs mass cooperation, but it is very possible that we could beat them. don't lose hope.

~Michael

Hermit had all that more stuff LOL

DeletedUser

so far so good

Side 1:
Tribes: ODA
Side 2:
Tribes: TCOA, Mercs, Munch, LOLS, Super, TW, Omega, WILD, Rambo!, M.I.C

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 143
Side 2: 18
Difference: 125

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,323,573
Side 2: 159,119
Difference: 1,164,454

chart

hrath w50

DeletedUser

What I think are some key points for each side:

ODA
1. You have the element of surprise. Crush them before they can get anything going.
2. You have an organizational advantage. You will need to prevent them from organizing a meaningful resistance.
3. They have significant strongholds where you have no villages. You will need to neutralize those with fakes or long-range ops so that they do not influence the war.

Defending tribes
1. They have an organizational advantage. You will need to organize quickly, and make sure you can get each other fast support.
2. They have the element of surprise. You will need to get your defense together and buy yourselves some time so you can organize an offensive.
3. You have a numbers advantage. You will need to use this to overwhelm ODA and put them on the defensive before they inflict serious damage.

DeletedUser

Dinner!? Heck yea :D, I do warn you though, I am a bit spicy, so I have a little kick to me ;D.

Funny how I co-played with ODA, then a month after I left the guy got kicked and ended up deleting ;D

Also, thanks TCOA for dragging my tribe into this even though we have no part in this what so ever -.-

DeletedUser98015

if you think all the noobs ODA declared on can stand a chance of fighting then prove it.. all join into a big tribe and see what happens..

and what happens is ODA start wiping you out and you all disbanded and delete like our former hermit..

im going to be happily clearing any of you guys who get in my way ;)

DeletedUser98015

~Michael

you can have all the points, villages and troops you want it doesn't match the fact that ODA will win with skill..

and try not to eat barbs :) so annyoying

DeletedUser

~Michael

This proves to me you're a noob. More points doesn't mean more villages. Ever heard of point whores? :icon_rolleyes:

Subwind

~Michael

I admire your courage to actually appear here to discuss. Let's not forget here, the biggest tribe involved here, TCOA, we are already eating for fun, so I wouldn't count on them turning the war around. If they were giving us issues, we wouldn't have decided to have finger food during the main course.

Quantity will ALWAYS get beaten by quality and organisation. Let's look back to the early days of ODA vs Hermit.

Hermit were 600 up at one point, they had 24 members more than us at one point.

Mar 15 17:15 - The tribe Hermit (disbanded) was defeated.

Final stats count, not including those removed.

ODA won by 4,426 (ODA 6,636 - 2,210 Hermit)

This was not because we had more villages, players or points. When the war started, we didn't.

This was because we were organised and did not panic with early war stats.

Note - All I did was find every tribe in the SE quarter of world 50 and hit declare. There were quite a few who I wouldn't have, but missed. A few of these have "joined" the war stats, which is fine. It would be interesting to see a new tribe emerge though, combined of the best of the rest and see if they can organise themselves.

As always, I am more than willing to help with tips and tactics to make things interesting.

~Matt

DeletedUser

As always, I am more than willing to help with tips and tactics to make things interesting.

~Matt

Matt has to be one of the most sincere and skilled players in TW, granted I havn't seen much for I only played with you for like what, 5months - 6 months? But even some of my w40 tribemates talk about you and wish you would play w40 with us haha the new lakewind quickly made those talks stop ;)

See, ODA is getting quite cocky. This situation somewhat happened on my w40 on a smaller scale, and well, leave it to say their tribe did what hermit did. ODA shouldn't get as cocky as they are, granted most of their members are highly skilled, like matt, but some are only "skilled" because of their size.

I have no doubt that ODA will win, but some will be surprised at the level of skill some of us "small" players have...So a word of advice, for both sides...don't be so cocky or you'll set yourself up for a major let down.

DeletedUser

Good grief.... Firstly those on the opposite side of ODA, good luck.

Moneypowa you state that we shouldn't be "surprised at the level of skill some of us "small" players have," however you for instance, I have to laugh, unless barb nobling is a skill set for this game... then I'm surely impressed.

theticklemonster82 you cowardly state that the account isn't yours as you are only co-playing it... I'm sorry if I was your co, I would implore a belief I strongly encourage for people who make asinine comments like you did... "Boots to Asses" Need I say more on there?

DeletedUser

Good grief.... Firstly those on the opposite side of ODA, good luck.

Moneypowa you state that we shouldn't be "surprised at the level of skill some of us "small" players have," however you for instance, I have to laugh, unless barb nobling is a skill set for this game... then I'm surely impressed.

theticklemonster82 you cowardly state that the account isn't yours as you are only co-playing it... I'm sorry if I was your co, I would implore a belief I strongly encourage for people who make asinine comments like you did... "Boots to Asses" Need I say more on there?

Did I once state any names on who would have "skill" no haha :D

And you fail to realize that that I posted about my account on w40, where I solo plan a 12m account right now, with these stats:

OD Rank: 24.(176,791,202 score)
OD Attack Rank: 26.(102,018,779 score)
OD Defense Rank: 24.(74,772,423 score)

Just saying, don't be so quick to judge people. I admit to being somewhat of a barb muncher in w50, but there are reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Did I once state any names on who would have "skill" no haha :D

But making such statement can insinuate that you are declaring yourself to be a "skilled" player. I would've left those statements to be made by players who honestly can say and back it up.... HAHA back at you.

DeletedUser

And you fail to realize that that I posted about my account on w40, where I solo plan a 12m account right now, with these stats:

Nope not that I fail to realize that you were talking of your w40 account at one point, however this is the w50 forums and your comment was directed towards a war that included ODA in w50 when stating
but some will be surprised at the level of skill some of us "small" players have...
Thus your retort to state the above is moot in this sense and the attempt to try to back track such comment is well lame.

DeletedUser

Then we were under a big miss understanding, I admit to not being the most skilled of the bunch, better than TRA SHU and OMEGA, thats not saying much though.

When I posted, I said "but some will be surprised", meaning your players who hide behind their size, thats only like 1-2, but that is what I was meaning to say.

DeletedUser

Then we were under a big miss understanding, I admit to not being the most skilled of the bunch, better than TRA SHU and OMEGA, thats not saying much though.

When I posted, I said "but some will be surprised", meaning your players who hide behind their size, thats only like 1-2, but that is what I was meaning to say.

so why didnt you just say that?

DeletedUser

I admire your courage to actually appear here to discuss. Let's not forget here, the biggest tribe involved here, TCOA, we are already eating for fun, so I wouldn't count on them turning the war around. If they were giving us issues, we wouldn't have decided to have finger food during the main course.

Quantity will ALWAYS get beaten by quality and organisation. Let's look back to the early days of ODA vs Hermit.

Hermit were 600 up at one point, they had 24 members more than us at one point.

Mar 15 17:15 - The tribe Hermit (disbanded) was defeated.

Final stats count, not including those removed.

ODA won by 4,426 (ODA 6,636 - 2,210 Hermit)

This was not because we had more villages, players or points. When the war started, we didn't.

This was because we were organised and did not panic with early war stats.

Note - All I did was find every tribe in the SE quarter of world 50 and hit declare. There were quite a few who I wouldn't have, but missed. A few of these have "joined" the war stats, which is fine. It would be interesting to see a new tribe emerge though, combined of the best of the rest and see if they can organise themselves.

~Matt

Hmm, i did notice hermit finally fell a few days ago, and i said good riddance. they had been on this world, in my opinion, to long.

In some cases, quantity really does win. a while back, i think it was last april when i was fighting oldschool i had my capitol, and somehow school found out that it was my capitol. so, they sent all these high quality nukes, but i told everyone in the tribe to send 5000 troops each. i got something like 1 million spearmen, and it took them at least 3 months to take the village, But luckily for me they disbanded shortly after that, reforming into our own "Organized Destructive Aggression".

~Michael

Last edited by a moderator: