World 50 Endgame

DeletedUser

i refuse to utter the idiom of the herpy derpy huckermucker! a High Chief of the ancient Axo speaks only in the proper form of his position and ancient language, criticism of language is beneath the average Lord in my opinion, unless a language is utterly massacred,, ( like the guy who says ''tack'' instead of 'attack' ,, such things one might confuse as a typo version of ''stack'')

A final word on the competitive spirit ; witnessing theticklemonster being attacked in a time of ceasefire , and obsessions with pre removal of underachievers undermines the spirit of competition .

if ODA properly refrained their attacks on the extra small, they would have those distractions to deal with in time of final battle , and i am certain that minute advantage to the GHS effort is both fair and in the spirit of competition .

DeletedUser

i refuse to utter the idiom of the herpy derpy huckermucker!

That's exactly my point, that sentence means absolutely nothing.

a High Chief of the ancient Axo speaks only in the proper form of his position and ancient language, criticism of language is beneath the average Lord in my opinion,

Wired broken english... sounds like a translator which is why I asked if English was your first language...

unless a language is utterly massacred,, ( like the guy who says ''tack'' instead of 'attack' ,, such things one might confuse as a typo version of ''stack'')

No one ever says that, i fail to see your point?

A final word on the competitive spirit ; witnessing theticklemonster being attacked in a time of ceasefire , and obsessions with pre removal of underachievers undermines the spirit of competition .

if ODA properly refrained their attacks on the extra small, they would have those distractions to deal with in time of final battle , and i am certain that minute advantage to the GHS effort is both fair and in the spirit of competition .

ODA want to win the world, not prolong it forever :/

DeletedUser

''competition'' was a concept raised by Ayuss, and i felt it worthy of response. Your quote-boxy flame attempt however, i find most worthy of a giggle and a snicker,, but not for the motive you had hoped for, , i suspect. anyways, i did know a guy who said 'tack', and your failure to see my points is no surprise. i dont mind really, i am not mussed,, i recommend you try harder or give it up.

DeletedUser100630

i refuse to utter the idiom of the herpy derpy huckermucker! a High Chief of the ancient Axo speaks only in the proper form of his position and ancient language, criticism of language is beneath the average Lord in my opinion, unless a language is utterly massacred,, ( like the guy who says ''tack'' instead of 'attack' ,, such things one might confuse as a typo version of ''stack'')

Since you are the one and only who can speak english in this forum, no wonder you won't understand what others replied as others speak broken english.

I can't recall "theticklemonster" acct, could you show me details info regarding the said acct and in which tribe did he/she/it join? was that tribe part of the ceasefire? Detail please.

DeletedUser

Since you are the one and only who can speak english in this forum, no wonder you won't understand what others replied as others speak broken english.

I can't recall "theticklemonster" acct, could you show me details info regarding the said acct and in which tribe did he/she/it join? was that tribe part of the ceasefire? Detail please.

No, he was in another tribe. Apparently it was the academy to GHS, but it was not included in the ceasefire, so my Lords were perfectly at liberty to attack him.

DeletedUser

To be honest, i would have quit even if i had been online to join GHS. This world is boring and time consuming, with little reward to make up for it.

Since our academy was founded after the terms of the ceasefire were laid out, we were never part of it.

~Michael

DeletedUser

To be honest, i would have quit even if i had been online to join GHS. This world is boring and time consuming, with little reward to make up for it.

Since our academy was founded after the terms of the ceasefire were laid out, we were never part of it.

~Michael

It is hard progressing on a small account anyway, and impossible when fighting against my Lords.

DeletedUser100630

~Michael

Thanks for being honest and stated it twice in this same thread that the academy tribe is not part of the agreement.
i asked Axo that question to make him realized that you already stated it before.
weird for me cause somehow why all of us can understand each other except "THE Master of English".

DeletedUser

I think his language is in fact 'ancient Axion,' a strange variant from the original English language.

DeletedUser

Good Mahrek is correct, Mine is of an old tongue , ancient Axion indeed preceeds modern english,, and i appreciate the Ayuss claim i am a master of english, tho' i never claimed such a thing, and have some doubts to the claim.

~ This subject is now closed and moot. But if one had paid attention to previous posts, they would have seen multiple times a reference to theticklemonsters connection to GHS in his attempt to create their extension tribe for those unable to be seated in the main tribe for whatever reason.

The mockery of terms accomplished prevention of the optimum formation of an ODA opposition , something there should be no pride in generating,, but alas, it was , and the time is now passed.

Done is done.

DeletedUser

My Lords were no doubt aware of the academy.

It is just that they could not see the reason for having one (all the players should have been in a single tribe).

DeletedUser

Well, i'm going to do this since i'm tired and bored(for those reasons it'll probably be wrong).

There are 260k villages in w50.

aprox. 130k are barbs.

That leaves 130k player owned villages.

ODA has 90k.

GHS have 20k.

That leaves at least 20k player owned villages that ODA have to noble after they beat GHS.

We do, however, have barb noblers. The most noticed, GHS and NOT!.

In the last 7 days, ODA are up 1232 caps on GHS, and average of 176 conquers a day.

If they don't noble anything, they can last 113 days, provided they don't barb before then.

GHS+NOT! Are bringing in an average of 43 barbs per day, so they can survive 3023 days purely off barbs, if ODA for some reason stop attacking them :icon_eek:

However, they won't, so if things continue as they are going, with ODA making steady conquers and GHS nobling barbs, GHS will survive 150 days.

If ODA increase their average conquers(they will) to 350 per day, then GHS will last 65 days.

After that, Everyone else will probably delete after about two weeks, and the winner will be announced.

So, if you wan't to mark off an approximate date on your calender for the world ending, you can say mid-late november.

That is, if we don't get w38 again :icon_rolleyes:

~Michael

DeletedUser

interesting and admirable factual based guess work, you may be on to something. i wonder if math folk will bet on different dates?
Math sometimes gets befuddled with the twists of organic folly .
..of course , if the world agreed to halt barb ennobling and focus on enemy targets ,, it would be more interesting and less predictable and robot like formulaic .

DeletedUser95452

Bumb

Where is the prophet.

Make some noise in here .. to quite ;p

DeletedUser

We need mahrek or joe the king. Apparently me alone isn't enough ;)