World 50 Endgame

Subwind

So, it has been announced that endgame is here.

By my count today, only 122 players have more than 100,000 points.

That's 100 players that could/should be removed within the next 2 weeks.

Let's get working guys, let's start to remove the players 1 by 1.

Anyone reading this and on the list of players under 100,000 points, I do offer my sincere apologies, but you are about to be hunted down.

Dan, Christy, if you have any of these near you, feel free to login and noble them :icon_smile:, I never see you on skype anymore :icon_sad:

~Matt

DeletedUser

Things are finally beginning to change! I wish my Lords luck in their efforts, I am sure that their victory over these players will be swift. Sorry Mr Tickle :icon_smile:.

DeletedUser

Mr Tickle, have confidence. Whilst the fight against my Lords is eventually futile, this is time to make your mark on the world. Prove that you are perhaps an ok player, by lasting longer than a few days!

Soberknight

You can say alot about Mahrek, but you cant say he did nothing. He has a great talent: Annoying people and he does it 24/7.

It would be best if you try to enjoy the game and add mr Mahrek to your ignore list, mr Tickle.

If you do that you can be sure the only ones he can and will annoy are his masters.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en50/index.p...&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

Doesn't seem to me that you put up much of a fight. Gone like the wind.

2012-05-22,Mahrek,1984*,392,116,1,2840888,389999,2450889

At one point i reached 20,000,000 ODD from 1984. It looks to me like you did nothing.

​~Michael

I happily donated my villages to my Lords. They were unnecessary in the mission that they sent me on - to travel to the newer world and spread their word there. I could no longer stay in world 50, and the logical option seemed to be to give them away to those who I served. If I was fighting now, however, I would put up a great fight in the name of my Lords.

You can say alot about Mahrek, but you cant say he did nothing. He has a great talent: Annoying people and he does it 24/7.

It would be best if you try to enjoy the game and add mr Mahrek to your ignore list, mr Tickle.

If you do that you can be sure the only ones he can and will annoy are his masters.

My intention is not to annoy, but to spread my Lord's words. If annoying is something that comes with it, so be it.

Ignoring will not help you - I know (other people have admitted) that you will be compelled to see what I say no matter what. As you are well aware, the words of the prophet will never be silenced.

And my masters are not annoyed by me, for I am doing their bidding!

Moving back on topic, which is 'endgame,' I see that my Lords in ODA have already banished some of the players mentioned from this world. I think that they will achieve the target of 2 weeks easily.

And can I ask, are my Lords giving GHS the 6 weeks armistice promised?

DeletedUser100410

as long as they respect the terms of the cease fire, yes

DeletedUser100410

Please see below for terms.

1 - Ceasefire will begin at 1200 on Monday 20th August 2012 and end at 1200 on Monday 1st October.

2 - Both tribes will send NO new attacks after this time. Any player found to be doing so will be attacked by both tribes.

3 - Any player to join GHS or ODA AFTER this deadline is not subject to the same ceasefire.

4 - During this ceasefire, all players outside of ODA and GHS should be nobled from the world.

5 - No barbarian villages are to be nobled with a 25x25 radius of any player owned villages from the other side. Any found to be taken will have to be offered to the closest enemy player or the offending player is deemed to have broken the ceasefire.

DeletedUser

Thank you, Lord Orsio. It is a good idea to noble the players outside of ceasefire, I was wondering if my lords would resort to nobling barbarians during that time!

DeletedUser

Term 3 is potentially a great error and built in snot bomb, depending on its true meaning. If it indicates that the deadline is the 20th , than its a 'terms deal inadvertently designed to fail' .

it makes things convoluted,, if some of the major people especially, decide to join on the 22nd, for example, then ODA would be attacking some members in GHS and not others. And no other GHS member can help their new mate except with stacking?? ,, i call shenanigans!!

A partial ceasefire is partially pointless.

Terms should be simple,, ceasefire for 6 weeks, but any individual who breaks are subject to attack. done.

Anyone who joins GHS/Av3rs during the ceasefire should absolutely incur no more new attacks till after Oct 1st. ( unless they themselves send attacks after the 20th)

i hope i misunderstand term number 3. it will complicate and potentially sabotage the whole thing.

DeletedUser

( if an outsider is fighting ODA folk the 22nd, but wants to join (GHS)
on the 23rd, i submit they arrange ' No New Attacks' with the ODAers they are battling starting on the 23rd)

Subwind

( if an outsider is fighting ODA folk the 22nd, but wants to join (GHS)
on the 23rd, i submit they arrange ' No New Attacks' with the ODAers they are battling starting on the 23rd)

So, you are saying someone can try to unleash hell, and when we hand them their behind they can seek a hiding place in GHS?

~Matt

DeletedUser

Then i think you should consider dictating to accomplish the original goal of Subwinds offer, not create a vehicle to divide through complicating the issue. Does not ODa already have a tremendous advantage? even if the GHS smoothly accomplish recruiting 90% of the 'outsiders'? , it smells of greed to want the right to weaken some late joiners when its not necessary, plus i predict this will prevent joining rather than impel it.

Subwind

Endgame has started, the mission behind the statement is complete. Now the mission is to remove all players from outside the tribes.

Already 4 or 5 members of GHS have broken the 25x25 barb rule, in under 12 hours.

~Matt

DeletedUser

-AV3N- aren't part of the ceasefire. Since I founded the tribe after the terms were laid out. I suppose all thats left now is to fight.

​~Michael

DeletedUser

A. if someone unleashed hell then ran to hide, it would not work, for hell would be returned before they joined, or it would easily be seen for what it was,, a dorky move not legitimate to the spirit of the ceasefire.

B. Of course terms will be broken, because the true nature of creating terms is to set up failure,, its a lawyer trick , and if the 'barb rule' for example werent there, it would not create tension. The odd thing is, what is ODA worried about to feel the need to create terms?

C. Every time 'terms' get introduced in the simple concept of a ceasefire, it introduces a slew of new elements to complicate the whole affair. And leads to unnecessary tensions.

D. and since there over 100 'outsiders' , then the 'extension tribe' (Av3n) should naturally be included, as far as common sense, but lawyer contract legal schmeegal manufacturing has already begun tying the hands of the already disadvantaged. again, i dont see the point.

E. Making 'laws & terms' also produces opportunities for some who love to capitalize on legal loopholes or sabotage efforts to try their hand at it. if it were a simple straight forward agreement, this would not be in play. the dorks would be spotted and dealt with by both parties (GHS & ODA)

The spirit of the ceasefire appeared to serve the desires of the majority of both parties ( ODA and outsiders) , introduce laws to break, and it will become a somewhat oppressive experience for both parties. if not oppressive, than more stressful, and less effective to achieve the goal.

DeletedUser

With respect , ODA has the power , and interestingly, the will to allow and promote the unification idea, indicating the idea appeals to their lords. So it is in their best interests to keep it fair as possible.

i think writing terms is fine and fun, especially for some, but it so often cloaks a distinct advantage given to the dominant tribe although that extra advantage is not needed.. ( even if this was not the intention of the 'terms' authors who entered into the idea of ceasefire confident and joyously).

Some examples of why an extra advantage is automatically predictable ; 1. underdog tribes with noob elements will have a certain amount of undisciplined members , those who cant read well or grasp simple terms (for various reasons), 2. a merge tribe obviously will have not much loyalty through relationship building with members, communication with a new team cannot be instant . The ability to control details of every members deeds is only more probable in a small team of experienced friends. To demand these 'extras' from newly merged variety types ( on the learning and comprehension curve) is more to require than can be met, the odds against it are overwhelming.

Not to mention the potential creep who loves to break rules and wants to 'fork shirt up' ,, for no reason but a bitter soul..

Personally, i dont think this was the motive of term making, as i think the authors of the terms entered into the ceasefire hoping the merge would unify the worlds top outsider players, and give those who either suffered bad luck or need to learn more for more game fulfillment (and benefit in some small way the new unified tribe) to have the chance .

So ODA has to question if the terms are in their interests if they want the unified tribe faction to reach its potential,,if possible,, which is still less than half of ODAs village population.

ps, good luck anyway, sorry if this was just reworded as above so below , but if a fair shot is offered, please consider these elements easily overlooked.