World 50 Player Interveiws

DeletedUser

My Lord and players of World 50,

I write out to you today with a specific purpose in mind.

When I returned back from my journey to distant worlds, to spread the word of my Lords hear, it struck me how quiet and desolate the forums seemed, almost so much so as World 50 itself.

It seems that as the speed and activity of the world itself slows down, so to does the activity on the forums. I believe that it does not have to be this way, and therefore in an effort to rectify this gradual decline, to provide my Lords with some humble entertainment and maybe provoke some thoughts and discussion, I present to you:

The World 50 Player Interviews

In this forum, and over the coming days and hopefully weeks, I plan to get in contact with some of my Lords, and even players outside W50, to discover a little about them, what motivates them, and how they feel about the world.

For this purpose, this afternoon I decided to depose of my previous means of communication (usually a horse-backed messenger) and invest in a Skype account (partly due to a comment yesterday from one of my Lords, about installing new technology.

My Skype identification is prophet.mahrek

Please add me on this as soon as convenient, for at the moment I have no means of contacting any of you, and unless this is changed, these interviews will go no-where. To begin with, I am not particularly concerned about who applied, even if you are a little worse point-wise than others (Mr Tickle :) ). I will also accept past players. In a way, the more obscure the better, for they will also doubtlessly be more interesting.

Thank You for your time, I hope that you help me in this.

Mahrek - W50's Prophet

DeletedUser95452

You need to be a blog Mod to make inteviews, not just a holy prophet ;p

DeletedUser

You need to be a blog Mod to make inteviews, not just a holy prophet ;p

I only need to be on the blog staff do do formal interviews, Lord Alb Knight, these ones will be informal and limited to the forums. Are you interested?

DeletedUser

Thank you Lord Orsio. Are you available to be interviewed? You know my Skype ;)

DeletedUser93408

Nicely Done Great Prophet.. Looking forward to it.. ;)

Lord Macready

DeletedUser

With all due respect to my Lords, I won't be able to do them at all if you don't add me on Skype!!!

DeletedUser

I'm not sure, my Lady, I haven't been on Skype since then :icon_redface:.

I will be on later today if people want to add me.

DeletedUser100410

The nicest and wisest of ODA´s Lords has added the good Prophet on Skype

DeletedUser

In which case, kind Lord, let us converse there now, for I am on Skype too, and would feel greatly blessed if you condescended so much as to participate in my interviews.

DeletedUser93408

I already added the Greatest Prophet of World 50.. I Hope he will notice me, and get interviewed, it'll be my Pleasure..

-Mathew

DeletedUser

I have accepted your request, Lord Mathew, and hope that you can get online soon so that I can carry out the interview.

DeletedUser100630

Any luck so far?
add Rob to your interview list he will be your good source and a very good friend who would share and teach about TW.

Good luck to you on your noble journey.

DeletedUser

Thank you Lord Ayuss. I thought that Lord Rob had given up now though?

DeletedUser

Thank you for notifying me of this, Lord Alb. I will contact Lord Rob immediately.