world 50 spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser95452

spam.jpg

DeletedUser18970

I hate that word.. spam... it looks like something else at first glance..severe dislike

DeletedUser60942

MUDPIE PRESENTS. "mudpie super good guide speak idiot, now infraction free" *

mudpie lets you know secrets now. make you speak idiot very good. number one rule speak idiot. ONE! (one)1! just say whatever you normal say. number two (Too2) speak idiot rule! do not notice other people speak idiot. just act like nobody say nothing ever. this trick gives you magic idiot mojo. just look in mirror whenever you type news story on BIG FUN FORUM. don't look at your fingers or the screen no matter what. three (3rule) speak big idiot rule. before anything else drink lots of booze. if no booze there. smell really hard some glue or spray paint. if nothing there don't worry. just follow rule number one. 4 special idiot rule speaking lesson. do not edit anything and don't call other idiots so infraction free. 5. when you finish speak idiot then you pray you don't get infraction or if you boozed up like rule 3 say then just go back to game and send nukes at all your friends. send them mail say ha ha. me is drunk. wake up next afternoon and check to see if you infracted if you remember you write idiot news story. then check see if you still have friends.

mudpie has special care for all his fellow big fun forum users and so do not want to see make same mistakes. so this just free service presentation. mudpie never calls anybody idiots ever. especially not call moderator idiots. never ever. you are welcome for "mudpie super good guide speak idiot, now infraction free" *

* mudpie make no guarantee infraction free but just really good at speak idiot

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser60942

I just think that we're all better known as ODB. i mean. we were the shit then. that's all. wth is a relapse? a relapse into what? the same old shit we did before? well thats cool... but it does not have the swag of ODB. hey dirty baby i got yur money. OLD DIRTY BASTARDS... heh heh. well we decided to take pills instead!

HorseSoldier

Rip ODB. :icon_sad: crack kills.

Bring da ruckus!

(mods please to not replace words in my post or put words in my mouth. had i wanted to post those words, i would have done so)

Last edited:

DeletedUser60942

Why Transexuals have Fun

transexuals deserve to have fun too. ziggy played guitar. i don't mean this as offensive at all. playing wierd with and gilly. hee hee. trip out in a moonage daydream oh yeah. let's do the time warp again

DeletedUser60942

i would just like to say that i support everybody, even. like lesbians. i think they are cool. even if they hate me. i like to do what they like to do too. i also support and like the entire continent of north america. n.a. pride! n.a. club of tribal wars seeks to one day end the ban of only english speaking one day and hopes to include many rivers of metaphor por favor

HorseSoldier

i would just like to say that i support everybody, even. like lesbians. i think they are cool. even if they hate me. i like to do what they like to do too. i also support and like the entire continent of north america. n.a. pride! n.a. club of tribal wars seeks to one day end the ban of only english speaking one day and hopes to include many rivers of metaphor por favor
that is the most intelligent post ever made on tw.
emoticon-0139-bow.gif

DeletedUser60942

there is no such thing as an off topic post. we are commenting about an imaginary situation. every idea is welcome no matter how crazy it might seem. if you don't like a comment then post one yourself. censorship sucks

DeletedUser60942

i hear your dreams be talking girl you talking in the head
tell me all your secrets girl you want your heaven in your bed
what you want to
and what you need to
dont equal up
to this world we live

jesus get me. jesus get me one more day
i put my love into you
lord
so jesus make me
make my pains go away
next time i pray

god love a woman cuz if he dont i know i can
god love that woman and i gonna be her man
she shake the devil right out of me
and i love her like her man

(these are only temporary lyrics until i record a virus blues video.)

Status
Not open for further replies.