world 50 spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser60942

the purpose of this forum is to create to love everybody. er whatever.

the topic of the conversation is spam

the purpose of this room is to flame other people

only by loving people shall we ever love them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

9kz63b.png

Technically we can't get in trouble as we're on topic...

DeletedUser

oeh, love it. no more infractions for being of topic :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

is there where I file a complaint about how boring world 50 forum has been lately?? or was that just because nutter was missing??

DeletedUser60942

yeah u can file complaints here. in this thread of spam love we love complaints. and nutter is a total nub job

DeletedUser

I'd like to formally complain about the lack of spam and complains present in this thread. It makes me sad and stuff to see a thread with so few complaints and spam.

DeletedUser

I have a complaint that I was informed this was not only the complaint thread but the love everyone thread and im not feeling the love here

DeletedUser

I don't really mind this thread, but threads not relevant to world politics are supposed to be in the GD forum.
That being said, spam is a very good food.
Anybody for some green eggs and spam?

DeletedUser

I don't really mind this thread, but threads not relevant to world politics are supposed to be in the GD forum.
That being said, spam is a very good food.
Anybody for some green eggs and spam?

Ok but if were going to go on the thread has to have something thing to do with world politics then I think a mistake has been made because mudpie states while making his thread that this is for complaints and such but mainly for loving everyone which I took to mean mudpie wants world peace which there for makes this relevant to world politics. Just spreading the love right?

I dont like spam wolfie but I would eat green eggs with a wolfie

DeletedUser100430

I am looking for someone that needs a co-player on world50!

DeletedUser60942

I am looking for someone that needs a co-player on world50!

i am looking for a lover that won't drive me crazy. that i can share myself with. all of me. parts of me that even smell bad and parts of you that sometimes i smell just because i love you. all of these smell things i dont care so much about. i can learn to adjust to your smells. most of the way. i usually like the way things smell, naturally, that is all i am saying. without other stuff. like. lasers. or spaceships getting in the way.

if i had to acknowledge a woman. in all my years of acknowlogic women. it would be my mom. she has such love. and logic too.

and if i had to acknolalchoic it would be my twin sister. she really knows how to enjoy polka music. sometimes i am jealous of her. she has a good time and makes fun of us for being a part of an unspecified inferior race. god bless her

this next part of the love goes out to all the portugeuse women. it is not that i love black women or jewish women or white women. everybody has a part and is judged equally in the eyes of of everybody else. i just want to cunninlinquata mia gratituo. me poalo la dicqua verde y muy strengate en la lipaqwasquaskaws pinkas y mucha succelante. this is just an expression that i made up myself for tribal wars. it means i love you

it would mean just about the same thing as if i said 68349uflasmd. when has ever anybody ever implied that 68349flasmd represented anything? stop taking it so serious. hit yourself with an elbow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.