World 50 ... Tribes recruiting

DeletedUser2787

gday

I will join and play by this name... iwik (kiwi backwards)

I can bring on other members if you want

Have played game since started and held all titles within

Mail me direct here or in world 50

should be fun...

Let me know... I know many of you through years of playing this game

cheers

iwik

DeletedUser2787

I guess by your response... you just blackout... will call an ambulance

DeletedUser

Iwik, I'm going to attempt to start a tribe,most likely 5/18/10 0:00:00 server time maybe you could help me? I played on World 17, and was fairly succesful, my tribe and I took our continent and I'm pretty sure raised up to Top 10 in the world, then we merged into Wisdom, which is currently number 1.

DeletedUser2787

Sounds good mate... will keep in touch... seems the ER is helping out Eusebeus,,,,, he blacked out... what a shame

DeletedUser

Yeah where I'm living right now the world is going to start atmidnight for me.....I'll probably have to make it when I wake up, 4-5 hours after it starts. Or if you want you could start it.

DeletedUser

@snow-rex????

really at midnight?? well2x we are at the same spot my friend.. :p

from what country are you.. by the way guys.. establish your villages at south east

i might join you .. :)

DeletedUser

Well I'm only gonna be at Taiwan for another month, but djperral you wanna join me and iwik if we choose SE?

dean10

Iwik, I'm going to attempt to start a tribe,most likely 5/18/10 0:00:00 server time maybe you could help me? I played on World 17, and was fairly succesful, my tribe and I took our continent and I'm pretty sure raised up to Top 10 in the world, then we merged into Wisdom, which is currently number 1.

what was your tribe called

DeletedUser

what was your tribe called

This is a fairly hard one...it was a year ago, but I know that the coat of arms was like a Grim Reaper, and we completely demolished this one tribe with like Hogs or something in its name? it was like hippos or something that we killed. But um we changed our name, before we merged.