World 52 Milestones

DeletedUser

It stopped because the rest of his support arrived and the isolated villages werent there anymore:icon_redface:

@fire...2 week war, 2 week alliance, merge, got it.
Basicly your standard w52 war;)

@knurly, dare we bring this to the externals?

DeletedUser

It stopped because the rest of his support arrived and the isolated villages werent there anymore:icon_redface:

@fire...2 week war, 2 week alliance, merge, got it.
Basicly your standard w52 war;)

@knurly, dare we bring this to the externals?

Im sure we really believe your cock and bull story as for knarley it was a comment feel free to answer the question :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Thats your best comeback,wow

Smile died, the few good players that were left were sitting about 15 accounts.
You can keep your huggies up north. We needed a few more active players on that side and since the wallflowers did not want to move, we took some from smile into sohk. Can I spell it out any differently for you to understand?

DeletedUser

Thats your best comeback,wow

Smile died, the few good players that were left were sitting about 15 accounts.
You can keep your huggies up north. We needed a few more active players on that side and since the wallflowers did not want to move, we took some from smile into sohk. Can I spell it out any differently for you to understand?

You still didn't answer about knarley :lol:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
^ that's the comment randy quoted and responded to which was a response to his saying kkauis shldn't be proud of having lost villas ... if you did know how to read, how come you didn't realize the topic had nothing to do with sohk's decision to recruit from smile?

The order of conversation is below.

Notice how the topic becomes about Kkaukis losing villages, and then how Randerson comments with "Getting raped then having to make your tribe recruit those members seems different in my opinion anyway."

It is fairly clear that, when it is stated a player loses villages (when he only seems to lose them to Smile), and then it gets mentioned that he got raped so his tribe had to recruit those members, when SOHK has only recruited Smile members out of the tribes who have capped multiple villages from Kkaukis, that you are unable to understand what it is that is being said. For all your claims of being a "great debater", you seem to lack the ability on this forum to think in a logical manner. And no, that doesn't mean I have no argument. It means what it says :lol:

I wasn't going to bother posting in response to you, but it is quite entertaining making fully clear just how stupid -SWAT- leaders/ex-leaders can be :icon_redface:

Congrats ! But I do have more conquers then him

Which shows you let people recap/take villages off of you :icon_redface:

+1 ill also add it's nothing to be proud of klaukis :lol:

Could just as easily mean he had a harder time, its hard not to lose a single village ;)

Getting raped then having to make your tribe recruit those members seems different in my opinion anyway.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Googly you still amaze me with your constant nonsense talk man accept it there own member left because of the exact reason i stated too much mass recruiting but what was more suprising is why they then decided to join bush lol.

And ex-leaders ?

DeletedUser97381

lol googly, you're now embarrassing yourself ... saying kkauis sucks and only stopped losing villas coz his enemies became tribemates is very different from saying sohk sucks for recruiting from smile ... if you don't get that, I'm afraid that has more to do with you than me :lol:

you said you'd stop reading these forums and you didn't, you said you'd stop replying to me and you didn't ... how is anyone supposed to take anything you have to say seriously anymore?

<3

DeletedUser

@knurly-I think in the best interests of our alliance with bushy, we keep it in house.

However, I will defend my friends about the nuke whore tag weve been given.
Targeted player had an outsider on the account for about two weeks before he was attacked, wouldnt really call him mm and you can flame him all you want.
Op an tala failed miserably, zero losses.
Op on mike the oda machine failed miserably, minimal losses.
Op on kkaukis did fairly well until support was in place on his main cluster.
His main problem was relying on pa's in smile not to attack him, real bad decision on his part.
Op on me, still waiting, but I can tell you this...Smile knew what accounts I was sitting:icon_smile:
Lets just say they didnt do very well, lol
Same for my sits on the wet front during the same period, fishy, crisco, etc

If you wish to try my defensive skills, you know where to find me.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I apologize for the fact that my comments are too difficult for you to put a strong argument against, and so you have to resort to saying "how can anybody take you seriously any more". It clearly shows that my point is invalid, if that is all the logic you can attempt to pull out of the bag against me.

I never said I would stop reading these forums. I did say that I would stop replying to Fireeyet and stop posting on W52. I've cut back as I merely see no point in arguing with a fool who's unable to understand the first post I made in this thread relating to Kkaukis in the first place.

Fully bored of this world's forum now. I won't be posting again on W52 forums at all unless there is a requirement for me to do so. I'll let -SWAT- try and do the talking through ingame actions, as the talking they are able to put forth on this forum is lacking.

Hopefully putting up a better display of looking after their mass-recruitment prey than this.

Last edited:

DeletedUser97381

yeah, yeah ... heard it all before:

Sorry if people enjoy my comments, but I've had enough of putting up with the crap that always comes out of Fireeyet's mouth and so can no longer be bothered with this world forum.

:lol:

DeletedUser

Should I say anything.
Looks like everyone knows everything better then me and I really dont want to join this senseless discussion.

DeletedUser

on topic pawelk account is first to 500 awards. and will be first to ten million points after today

DeletedUser104171

:heavycavalry::scout::ram::ram::ram::icon_eek::icon_sad::icon_confused::icon_razz::ram::spear::lightcavalry::iron::lol: