World 52 Milestones

DeletedUser

pawelk83pl has reached 1000 villages!

Congratulations on the achievement!

DeletedUser

Congratulations!

A milestone on any world - I still can't believe W52 has been open only a few months over a year :p

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Congratulations.

Now I'd like to see you show the world that you are deserving of your rank by fighting in a big fly-splatting war :)

DeletedUser

Could just as easily mean he had a harder time, its hard not to lose a single village ;)

DeletedUser

Randy, you should stay in your hole, lol

If delusional posts were people you would be China X 2.

Kkaukis had no say on the Smile recruits, sorry.

DeletedUser97381

whether it was his decision or not, the statement stands on its own da root ;)

DeletedUser97381

if you learnt to read a little bit better perhaps you'd realize noone was judging sohk for recruiting from smile, not here anyways :icon_rolleyes:

as for us recruiting MM being same as sohk recruiting from smile, the two have nothing to do with each other ...
1) we were allied with mm not at war
2) mm's leaders didn't leave the rest of the tribe and started attacking them

get a clue ...

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Getting raped then having to make your tribe recruit those members seems different in my opinion anyway.

This was aimed at Kkaukis.

http://www.twstats.com/en52/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=8953405&type=lose&pn=-1

Those are his losses. The only players he loses any considerable number of villages to is Smile members.

Now, you state this:

if you learnt to read a little bit better perhaps you'd realize noone was judging sohk for recruiting from smile, not here anyways

So, please explain how I am mis-interpreting Randerson's comment. SOHK recruited a small number of Smile players. Kkaukis only ever lost any noticeable villages to Smile, and so it is not possible to see this as being aimed at any other tribe. Nor is it conceivable to be aimed at any other player, based on the context of the conversation on this thread.

Trying to flame my reading skills? Really?

as for us recruiting MM being same as sohk recruiting from smile, the two have nothing to do with each other ...
1) we were allied with mm not at war
2) mm's leaders didn't leave the rest of the tribe and started attacking them

get a clue ...

Of course they have nothing to do with each other, in the sense that one didn't directly affect the other. Them being independent events months apart and all. However, are they comparable? Yes.

I compared two topics as -SWAT- was at war with -MM- at a stage prior to recruiting from them (the initial recruitment being a bunch of players you had gotten -MM- to kick as part of the NAP agreement you made, and the further recruitment a bit further down the line). Regardless of the events of the war, both SOHK and -SWAT- warred a tribe, and recruited members from the tribe they were warring. I am not saying that this is a bad thing in my previous comment, or this one. My point is merely that both made recruitment decisions within a few weeks of warring. Which is comparable, as there are existing similarities. Just because you feel that I shouldn't compare the two because the circumstances aren't identical, doesn't mean I need to "get a clue."

Bored of you again already. When you can make a half-decent comment with some logic, as opposed to the usual flame attempt you post up, I'll consider replying to whatever crap you respond with :)

DeletedUser97381

Could just as easily mean he had a harder time, its hard not to lose a single village ;)

^ that's the comment randy quoted and responded to which was a response to his saying kkauis shldn't be proud of having lost villas ... if you did know how to read, how come you didn't realize the topic had nothing to do with sohk's decision to recruit from smile?

and your response to the second part was nothing but repeating the same things you always say ... you didn't really refute any of the two points i said ... MM and Swat were allies, we didn't recruit their top players and attacked the rest ... the two acts are completely different, one was us helping our ally, the other is sohk gaining advantage over its enemy <- that's the clue you should have looked for :icon_wink:

and thanks for calling my comment half decent and without logic, like i said before, it's the number 1 sign of someone having nothing to backup his arguments with :lol:

weren't you quitting w52 forums?

much love googly <3

DeletedUser

Are we forgetting that mm declared on swat two weeks before mm collapsed and merged to swat?
Allies? Cant remember the exact time line tbh.
Maybe someone else could refresh our memories:)

As for kkaukis, his losses were about over before we merged those few smile players.

Edit......2 weeks before fyi

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97381

yep allies, for 2 weeks before the merge ... here's the timeline of events if anyone's still interested ...
[spoil]
Mar 19
15:48 The tribe has declared war on Mayhem Makers (disbanded).

Apr 01
23:15 Mayhem Makers (disbanded) has offered peace to the tribe.
Apr 01
23:18 The tribe has made peace with Mayhem Makers (disbanded)

Apr 01
23:29 The tribe is now allied with Mayhem Makers (disbanded).

Apr 14
19:03 lawtonisw23 has been invited by lavrikan3.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Are we forgetting that mm declared on swat two weeks before mm collapsed and merged to swat?
Allies? Cant remember the exact time line tbh.
Maybe someone else could refresh our memories:)

As for kkaukis, his losses were about over before we merged those few smile players.

Edit......2 weeks before fyi

Actually the only reason it stopped was that you started talks with smile leaders about recruiting and infact before those smile members joined they allowed klaukis to noble a sat account and cleared the villages for him. :icon_surprised:

And at the point those negotiations started smile was actually winning lol and lastly didnt knarley leave SOHK for this same reason saying you had to recruit smile cause ht ex -MM- players where nuke whores who couldnt defend ? :lol: