World 52 Settings

Wallam

Just thought it could be useful :)

----------------------

"Dear players,

World 52 will be starting at around 17:00 on the 28th of September.

This world is geared towards less experienced and new players.

The settings can be found to the right of this post.

The fake limit is on for this world, which means each attack must contain a minimum of 1% of the village's total points. This means if your village is currently 10,000 points you would have to send units totaling at least 100 population. For example: 100 spears or 25 light cavalry.

As usual, the start time is only a rough estimate, so the world may open slightly before or after the stated time.

The settings can be discussed here.

Please note: Players who create multiple accounts in order to get a better starting location are in breach of our rules and so will be banned. You will not be permitted to start the world until after the first week if you are caught doing this.

Morthy,
Community manager"

w52settingsonly.jpg

Last edited:

pillburydough

I wished for something a bit slower to help the newer members cope better :D

DeletedUser

The 5 day BP is whats going to bore me to death :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Then dont play it and let the new members mess around...

I have nothing better to do :icon_confused: Im nice tho so il help some new people if they ask for it..

Off topic bit:
Your avvy is wicked

pillburydough

ahhhhhhhh well I wanna teach some noobs how to play pilly style :D got a problem?

DeletedUser

I have nothing better to do :icon_confused: Im nice tho so il help some new people if they ask for it..

Off topic bit:
Your avvy is wicked
Yeah, I know what you mean. But so long as youre willing to help them, seems fine to me. I know there will be people joining simply so they can try to dominate the newbs lol

And yeah, I like it too :) Ive had like 30 different sigs, but never changed the av

ahhhhhhhh well I wanna teach some noobs how to play pilly style :D got a problem?
Like I said, so long as you are teaching them something worthwhile. Ive never played pilly style, nor have I heard of it, so I cant tell you whether or not its worthwhile

DeletedUser

Omg I love this 5 day BP :] I am going to love this world xD

DeletedUser

If all goes to plan such as barbs being around me :icon_wink:

You know who is going to be W52 blogger yet?

No because unlike forum and IG mods, bloggers HAVE to play the world to blog for it. So far, no one has applied but we're always accepting applications. :)

DeletedUser

No because unlike forum and IG mods, bloggers HAVE to play the world to blog for it. So far, no one has applied but we're always accepting applications. :)

Ahh i see, hope we get a good one, I would apply but I'm not cut out for blogging :icon_confused:

Plus i don't think you would want a blog full of spam :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Depends what you spam with. ;) If you spam with interesting stuff and the happenings in the world, it should be an exciting one to read. :p There's no hard and fast rule for writing a blog except you have to keep in mind that you can't be biased and use wrong information or flame your enemy. You have to be neutral.

DeletedUser

I'll have a think about it, i may do one off to see what you think of it and if you like we take it from there. I'll be in touch :)

DeletedUser

When you're applying, you have to write a mock blog in 2-3 paragraphs for us to judge your blogging skills. ;)

DeletedUser92094

I'd like to try for it, but.. i'm 15 year olds, and i just don;t have the time :3