World 52 Settings

DeletedUser

Good, I liked how the configs and I'll probably individuals online at opening hours of the world will enter the world just to kill some troops to go and starting to put the top opponents boasting or defeated or the general classification!
Good Luck to all that the world will be! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Good, I liked how the configs and I'll probably individuals online at opening hours of the world will enter the world just to kill some troops to go and starting to put the top opponents boasting or defeated or the general classification!

Good Luck to all that the world will be! :icon_wink:

Before posting could you please check that your post actually makes sense to anyone reading it, except for yourself

DeletedUser

The settings are very good.But i want to chose the start direction :(

DeletedUser

Agreed. The thing is that a lot of newer players wont be extremely active, or theyll forget to send out the offense over night or get a sitter, that type of thing. For a first world especially, defensive startup is simply the safer way to go.

I didn't do well startup wise until the first time i went offense(world 15) and then I started doing much better. So that is how I teach it.

DeletedUser

Too bad its 5 days BP. I have really less barbs which are far away. :(

DeletedUser104171

yes pillburydough is right...

FOR I AM A NEWER MEMBER!!!!!!!

DeletedUser104171

actually forget the 'pillburydough' bit, I was being stupid

DeletedUser

Report to mod, don't mod post ;) jk, two things here. A) try not to double post when you can just edit the original message as our friend above kindly pointed out. B) we try not to post in very old threads that haven't had recent comments. I do realize you're new to the forum so thats something you wouldn't know, but please be aware that posting in a thread thats had no activity in months is frowned upon and if done repeatedly infractionable.

DeletedUser

Report to mod, don't mod post ;) jk, two things here. A) try not to double post when you can just edit the original message as our friend above kindly pointed out. B) we try not to post in very old threads that haven't had recent comments. I do realize you're new to the forum so thats something you wouldn't know, but please be aware that posting in a thread thats had no activity in months is frowned upon and if done repeatedly infractionable.

Yeah need to make it look like you're doing something ;) you're lucky i'm still poking around on W52 forums otherwise it would of gone under the radar :p

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Soooo , how close are we to having half-priced nobles ? :)

2zznl0i.png

1, 379 players need to be rimmed, for the world to have 1/2 price coins.

DeletedUser

actually 1000 gives you half priced nobles, which is first step in endgame. 2nd is locking world which happens at 500. 3rd is voting on how the endgame rules will be after 500. killing off 1k accounts isnt a large issue, could be done in 3 weeks. right now however everyone is involved in the war so those small 1 town accounts are being ignored.

Wallam

Cant say i've ever seen half price nobles on a world still open to join, could just be me missing it though :p

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
actually 1000 gives you half priced nobles, which is first step in endgame. 2nd is locking world which happens at 500. 3rd is voting on how the endgame rules will be after 500. killing off 1k accounts isnt a large issue, could be done in 3 weeks. right now however everyone is involved in the war so those small 1 town accounts are being ignored.

Incorrect.

The world doesn't need a specific number of players to be locked. It is done based mainly on world age, but also on the situation within the world tribe-wise, and they check worlds every so often to do this.

All of the "x players left" require a week or more of this being the case.
1000 players gives you a vote for 1/2 price nobles or just gives it.
500 players gives you a vote for 1/3 price nobles or just gives it.
200 players gives you a vote for 1/5 price nobles or just gives it.

Morale and restart disable happens when you get 2 out of 3 of these:

The world must be at least two years old.
The player count must be below 300.
The overall dominance of the top 2 tribes must be at least 85%

The world locking hasn't got anything to do with number of players left. See here for full info.