World 52 Settings

DeletedUser

i see tw has changed the rules yet again to milk pp from players. and they wonder why their player server numbers are dropping. this game is getting to be not worth playing. they need to hire a market research team to get to know their customers better.

DeletedUser

They specifically look at the Top tribes dominance as well, for instance W53 closed before W51 because the top tribe has a higher percentage of dominance than W51's.

DeletedUser

maybe because the top tribe in W51 is a bunch of noobers:p
lol

DeletedUser

We were talking good players ;)

jk, i was referring to original Axte players that would rival the original NUKE players and make for a very interesting matchup that left for W53 because it had better settings. Players like W56 mohua that put on a show defending and rednecks who led W53 to the win. These are players I wish would've stayed.

DeletedUser

We were talking good players ;)

jk, i was referring to original Axte players that would rival the original NUKE players and make for a very interesting matchup that left for W53 because it had better settings. Players like W56 mohua that put on a show defending and rednecks who led W53 to the win. These are players I wish would've stayed.

We are still waiting :icon_rolleyes: