World 54 down?

DeletedUser

I had immense lag for awhile on world 54 and then sudenly i had to relog and the world was gone?

DeletedUser

Im sure the team is taking care of it, there is no need to post it here.

DeletedUser

ya well I spiked myself during that lag (took ages to pull support)... :icon_redface:

But anyway, it's missing for everyone I've spoken to, I'm sure it won't be long tho :D

DeletedUser

Yes there is a need if I am not sure is it only me or is it others also, but thanks for the quick answer

DeletedUser95941

Just as my pre-made join aswell the server crashes

DeletedUser

Let me explain;

BEFORE:
[spoil]
USBHAMSTER.jpg
[/spoil]

NOW:
[spoil]
dead_hamster.jpg
[/spoil]

Morthy needs to run to nearby pet store for a new power supply so please have patience.

DeletedUser

This happened right when i got ready to send the farming raid. Now i dont know if i clicked ok before i kicked from world

DeletedUser

TW.net Homepage said:
We have had to temporarily close World 54 due to a critical problem. We are working to fix this. Apologies for any inconvenience caused, please do not send tickets.

^There you has it :p

Now hopefully there's a slight rollback, not that the spiking damage was anything close to the damage done to others but would be useful (^_^)

DeletedUser

I know it's selfish of me to think this, but I hope there is a huuuge rollback... after having been inactive for the last 12 hours :icon_razz: