World 54 down?

HeftySmurf

This is why we dont let Morthy near anything, it works perfectly on Beta ;)

DeletedUser

But you have been the forum admin for so looooong.

Doesn't it get boring sometime? Maybe you wake up in a good mood from your afternoon nap some day like today and you go like "HEY! I feel like answering some "why is W54 down!?!?!" tickets!". Possible, no?

No?

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Ehr... No, envi. :|

Yes, rly, johan.

HeftySmurf

But you have been the forum admin for so looooong.

Doesn't it get boring sometime? Maybe you wake up in a good mood from your afternoon nap some day like today and you go like "HEY! I feel like answering some "why is W54 down!?!?!" tickets!". Possible, no?

No?

Seriously, shut up?

Jirki88 runs 54 worlds, speed, hp, plus the general forums, he has to control every single mod on this forum and deal with all the shit vBulletin bugs (and there is a lot)

So yes, be quiet, Jirki is a Forum Admin and not an in-game mod, and i dont blame him really, he has to deal with people like you, its tiring.

DeletedUser

Seriously, shut up?

Jirki88 runs 54 worlds, speed, hp, plus the general forums, he has to control every single mod on this forum and deal with all the snip vBulletin bugs (and there is a lot)

So yes, be quiet, Jirki is a Forum Admin and not an in-game mod, and i dont blame him really, he has to deal with people like you, its tiring.

You said the "S" word :icon_eek:

PS: h0lly is right, Jirki is god.

DeletedUser91842

Of course cause he started this whole world. The forum's the world. Is that not right?

DeletedUser79686

i think it would be lovely of TW to give us all some resource for the time we weren't able to farm...:icon_razz: