World 54 tribe of NOOBS

DeletedUser

Random Acts of violence... AKA Random noobs who talk to trees- got to hand it to them they sure know how to play tribal wa- wait war? I mean tribal HUGS, i mean the buddy buddy up to uD, who is 1/5 their size and full of the biggest noobs i have ever laid eyes on. and then we have the "war" with cukiez. they own 2100 more villages than this poor tribe and they think they are kings. WELL NEWS FLASH-- of course they can win a war when they have that many more villages full of sweet tasty nukes to launch into the path of people who only want to eat cukiez and milk.

well theres the other side of the coin, it is a war game, even though act one doesnt know the first thing about war. they wouldnt know a good fight if it walked up to them and slapped them. they may be up in the stats but well lets face it, they should be. they outnumber them by a large sum. now im all for going out and taking villages, but from what i have been reading you recruited players and then declared war. VERY CLASSY.

CUKIEZ- well for a bunch of noobs watching childrens shows they did alright, even though all they can do is recruit old fox members to beef up and than loose people as soon as a fight comes around, no wonder your getting killed, man up and start fighting back, jeez get a grip of yourselves. no wonder no one will help you, bunch of kids who have got caught with their hands in the cookie jar, great job letting act encircle you.

now PUNCH!, what can i say? for a bunch of noobs that dont know who they are (reference to their name for the clueless here) . are they really that dumb. honestly, "oh better not take any act villages, we are friends" WELL LOOK AT THE MAP, now you may be colour blind, or maybe your head is to far up your _______. however you can read (i hope) and see that act 1 once done with cukiez will be all over that top half of the map, do you honestly think for a second your going to stand a chance once they turn on you? especially with zombie putting up a better fight, well better than anyone thought a bunch of kids running with scissors could (sorry ZOMBIE lovers, but its the truth) PUNCH, you dont stand a chance, disband now before you loose all credibility.

WIN- well heres another great merging tribe, maybe you and TBD can get together, you have alot in common, no skill and all "OH-MY-GOGDDD letsssss MERGEEEEE" you know maybe you guys could even become sister tribes, i can see theres nothing else for you guys to do but wait until PUNCH disbands after they read my words of wisdom and in turn gobble them up, lets go you guys do something besides sitting around picking your noses and watching the rest of the world play the game how it was designed.

NATION/UD- well you guys can sit on the sidelines until everyone else has finished noobing each other and taking the barbs, they will merge into you eventually so keep holding out down there.

at this rate by 2030 this world should be finished merging into each other, by then i may be all growed up so i wont be around to watch the rest of you noobs finsh with a last merge, but hey what can i say, at least i was able to tell you all about the truths of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

now PUNCH!, what can i say? for a bunch of noobs that dont know who they are (reference to their name for the clueless here) .

that reference would be better IF are name was "who are we?" not "who are they?"

are they really that dumb. honestly, "oh better not take any act villages, we are friends" WELL LOOK AT THE MAP, now you may be colour blind, or maybe your head is to far up your _______. however you can read (i hope) and see that act 1 once done with cukiez will be all over that top half of the map, do you honestly think for a second your going to stand a chance once they turn on you?

i think YOU should look at the map, do YOU really think we are the only tribe near them to fight?
atleast have some sense when you post,if thats possible for you,which i highly doubt.

especially with zombie putting up a better fight, well better than anyone thought a bunch of kids running with scissors could (sorry ZOMBIE lovers, but its the truth) PUNCH, you dont stand a chance, disband now before you loose all credibility.

disband now? dont stand a chance? lol, yea,you wish we would :icon_rolleyes:

--
you have no clue about the tribes you are posting about, so why not stop posting? ampac/maker73 looks like a genius compared to you

DeletedUser

apparently a PUNCH noob is the first one to respond, if you werent a__ backwards in everything you did you may be able to see a map, if you can give me one tribe that would be able to challenge act 1 in the north after cukiez is gone youll be my hero, now when you cant youll see it how i see it (PUNCH being noobish for being idle and watching)

and i dont wish for anything, i couldnt care less what you did because the freight train of acting noobs is going to smash head-on into you soon enough. then you'll think back to this and think "OH WHY OH WHY was i such a noob and didnt listen to the greatest player who lived"

PS: i dont care who they are, if you dont know well, thats the low brain cell thing coming back to haunt you and i know a great deal about the tribe i posted most about, much more than you give me credit for, remember you dont always know all your tribes mates.

DeletedUser

a1667670-47-facedesk.gif
If your going to make a thread like this at least put some effort into it, it's horrible.

DeletedUser

what would you make different my royal greatness?

Well, firstly I suggest you drop the attitude, it really adds no value to your posts. Secondly, avoid the big chunks of text, use some images (just not overused fail pics) to split it up. If you do need big chunks of text, use some formatting to make it prettier; centering, headings, etc. Rambling on about how someone sucks is boring to read, add a joke or two in, it doesn't have to be good but light hearted, to lift the negative tone. You don't want your tone to be negative as people will react to it, and will react to the thread negatively in return.

Ultimately, try to sound less whiny and make it more of a PnP statement. You want to show the world their failure and get people to feel drawn towards your side of the argument. The best ways are: humour, creativity, and intelligence. The worst ways are: Ego, dullness and stupidity(not saying you are stupid, but in general).

Just a couple of tips for when you make a thread.

DeletedUser74702

(not saying you are stupid, but in general).

Well ill say it then. Your stupid.

Next time you make a thread, have someone else take a look at it first. If he/she says its good, ignore them and ask 5 other people. If they say its ok, they probably didn't bother reading it. So still don't post it.

Take my advice and you will go far. :)

DeletedUser

i WANT the reaction, i got you to read it and got you to react. i want the tribes of this world to stop kidding themselves in think that their biased opinion is right, because it isnt.

i am very much in this world and active as all hell, and in fact i know one of you that has posted on here already. the tone is there to get everyone think of your neighborhood.tribe and "friends"

like i said, you have no idea how well i know this world and have no idea how close we actually are.

DeletedUser

apparently a PUNCH noob is the first one to respond, if you werent a__ backwards in everything you did you may be able to see a map, if you can give me one tribe that would be able to challenge act 1 in the north after cukiez is gone youll be my hero, now when you cant youll see it how i see it (PUNCH being noobish for being idle and watching)

and i dont wish for anything, i couldnt care less what you did because the freight train of acting noobs is going to smash head-on into you soon enough. then you'll think back to this and think "OH WHY OH WHY was i such a noob and didnt listen to the greatest player who lived"

PS: i dont care who they are, if you dont know well, thats the low brain cell thing coming back to haunt you and i know a great deal about the tribe i posted most about, much more than you give me credit for, remember you dont always know all your tribes mates.

greatest player ever lived? rofl, you must be joking right? your prob some noob that one of us rimmed.

you obviously have no clue at all what you are talking about, so why dont you come back with something good instead of noob this and noob that, act1,win,punch etc. are all good tribes,definitely not noobs. but continue posting if you want, your idiotic posts give me a good laugh.

DeletedUser

zachary.2 you still failed to answer the question of who will take act 1 on eventually. and the tribes you mentioned may be big but they are far from good. and no, it would take more than the likes of you to "rim" me. however depending on how things go i may go to you next, your within my 112 hours radius

DeletedUser

zachary.2 you still failed to answer the question of who will take act 1 on eventually. and the tribes you mentioned may be big but they are far from good. and no, it would take more than the likes of you to "rim" me. however depending on how things go i may go to you next, your within my 112 hours radius

who would take on act1? could be tbd, ud or whatever they are called, there are other tribes besides punch around if you haven't noticed :/

i did not say me directly that rimmed you, i said one of us, referring to tbd,punch,act1 etc.

if you want feel free to come at me in game, does it look like i care? you pose no threat to me, your a complete joke.

DeletedUser

who would take on act1? could be tbd, ud or whatever they are called, there are other tribes besides punch around if you havnt noticed :/

i did not say me directly that rimmed you, i said one of us, referring to tbd,punch,act1 etc.

if you want feel free to come at me ign, does it look like i care? you pose no threat to me, your a complete joke.

the only joke here my fellow player is you thinking UD could take on act after they swallow the north, and TBD stands no chance in challenging acts dominance over 6 Ks. look at the map before you speak to me about other tribes, there will be no one left but act1 and punch. go on look at it and come back and try to argue with me some more, im here all night.

DeletedUser

the only joke here my fellow player is you thinking UD could take on act after they swallow the north, and TBD stands no chance in challenging acts dominance over 6 Ks. look at the map before you speak to me about other tribes, there will be no one left but act1 and punch. go on look at it and come back and try to argue with me some more, im here all night.

im just curious but who says act1 wont go south after this? TBD is to the south of them...thats competition. And talk about look at the map act1 is dominant in 5 not 6 :p and TBD has 8 :p

DeletedUser

i used UD as a example, i never said they would win,just said they could fight.
tbd no chance? they border 2 k's, they are about the same size, and tbd has some of the better players on this world,no clue how good leadership is but the player base is skilled, i dont know if they ever will fight, but that would be one of the better wars so far. maybe you should look at the map? its easy to see they border each other :/

DeletedUser

i used UD as a example, i never said they would win,just said they could fight.
tbd no chance? they border 2 k's, they are about the same size, and tbd has some of the better players on this world,no clue how good leadership is but the player base is skilled, i dont know if they ever will fight, but that would be one of the better wars so far. maybe you should look at the map? its easy to see they border each other :/

your right about them bordering but your missing the point, your being blinded by the fact you currently have an alliance with them, they will turn on you. and as for moving south TBD is a viable option, however that leaves the remaining northern players left doing nothing,

TBD wont go to war with them, we have plans of their own. plus the south is sort of undecided right now on where to go next. to many smaller tribes,\
then you have to watch WIN because they still havent shown their fangs yet and havent really shown us where they want to go.

DeletedUser

Question: Have you ever been in a large scale war?

If no, then I understand. If yes, then you would know that the size does not matter in a war (unless it's a drastic size difference) the most important aspect of any war is players mentality. Quite often you will see rank 1 tribes toppled by the rank 2,or rank 3 or 4 toppled by the 6 or 7, it all depends on the players, leadership and tribe structure.

Most wars end long, long before the nobling is done, or before one tribe even gets 1/4 of the way through the village count of the otherside. In fact, if a tribe can push another back even half a K it's enough to end alot of wars, people panic on the other-side and run, merge, join the attackers, etc etc and then it's all downhill. It's all about which tribe is more secure, and can out-last the other. Ask kokheng and slingo about that :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Question: Have you ever been in a large scale war?

If no, then I understand. If yes, then you would know that the size does not matter in a war (unless it's a drastic size difference) the most important aspect of any war is players mentality. Quite often you will see rank 1 tribes toppled by the rank 2,or rank 3 or 4 toppled by the 6 or 7, it all depends on the players, leadership and tribe structure.

Most wars end long, long before the nobling is done, or before one tribe even gets 1/4 of the way through the village count of the otherside. In fact, if a tribe can push another back even half a K it's enough to end alot of wars, people panic on the other-side and run, merge, join the attackers, etc etc and then it's all downhill. It's all about which tribe is more secure, and can out-last the other. Ask kokheng and slingo about that :icon_razz:

yes i have been in large wars before, and i agree with you completely, the whole point of my message was to tell everyone, especially PUNCH what a threat act is before they become to large to handle, the only tribe standing up to them is cukiez, and the poor tribe is outnumber "drastically". after they are gone act will rear its ugly head into the backside of PUNCH. nobody here seems to think so becaus they are being biased. but its going to happen.

DeletedUser

I'm sure PUNCH are perfectly capable of handling their diplomacy. I seriously doubt what they say on the forums is what goes on in the council/leadership.

DeletedUser

your right about them bordering but your missing the point, your being blinded by the fact you currently have an alliance with them, they will turn on you. and as for moving south TBD is a viable option, however that leaves the remaining northern players left doing nothing,

TBD wont go to war with them, we have plans of their own. plus the south is sort of undecided right now on where to go next. to many smaller tribes,\
then you have to watch WIN because they still havent shown their fangs yet and havent really shown us where they want to go.

if the north players had nothing to do, they could just noble to the war front, and have some fun down there.

win only have 2 options to go, they ran outta rim space to expand, so they will either move north against zombie or punch or go west against tbd. and who knows, tbd and them might war or not, but the fact is that punch isnt act1's only target so you cant be saying they will turn on us when they still have other options, even if they didnt go against tbd they could expand around them by going thru Nation