World 54 tribe of NOOBS

DeletedUser98855

Ooooh lordy. I'm not on your side for once Calmir :icon_eek:. Killu seemed pretty clear to me.

DeletedUser

When tribes make stupid decisions, it seems reasonable to make them pay for it, to me. Backstabbing Act1 right after Act1 declared war would be practically asking for a worldwide beatdown. Just let Act1 fight with cukiez, and stop planting these seeds of betrayal. So dumb :icon_rolleyes:

Which begs the question of why you think Punch! would betray Act1.

I fail to see how me asking a question about why he thought Punch! would turn on Act1 can be incorrect.

Granted I believe I have confused myself with my replies. But it was late and I was asleep. ^^

DeletedUser37628

Yet another issue I have already addressed:

I don't haha. I was actually pointing out how dumb it would be for them to do so, but whatever. Keep working on your reading comprehension, okay?

You aren't normally quite this obtuse, Calmir... I never said anything suggesting that I think punch is about to turn on Act1. I said what WOULD probably happen if they were to do so, to point out that it would be a bad idea.

DeletedUser

i dont understand why you think everyone would attack punchfor turning on ACT, they would be doing the world a favour for finally fighting a war.

DeletedUser37628

Perhaps it would have something to do with the fact that the war would be on uneven ground, and because it would weaken the northern half of this world immensely? Tribes that backstab other tribes right after they've declared war on another tribe are not looked upon favorably.

DeletedUser

Yet another issue I have already addressed:

You aren't normally quite this obtuse, Calmir... I never said anything suggesting that I think punch is about to turn on Act1. I said what WOULD probably happen if they were to do so, to point out that it would be a bad idea.

Your statement saying that everyone would turn on Punch! if they attacked Act1 implies that you believed they would. As I said, I have not read your conversation with Hefty, which has affected the context of your post.

DeletedUser37628

If you don't know the context of my posts, then why are you wasting my time?

Also, addressing hypothetical situations and stating what I believe would happen if those situations were to pan out, does NOT mean that I believe those situations to be the case. That is the entire point of a hypothetical situation. I could say 'If cukiez declared war on the rest of the world, they would probably lose the war', but that doesn't mean that I actually believe cukiez will declare war on the rest of the world. My comments were in response to smoktron's complaints about punch not declaring on Act1. I find it kind of ridiculous that you continue to defend your position, honestly. There is no shame in admitting you were wrong when it is so obvious...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37628

Wait... Let me clarify. I believe that the world would turn on punch if punch declared on Act1. However, I do not believe that punch will or should declare on Act1. If you are trying to segue into the idea that you have been talking about the former of those beliefs this whole time, that is a blatant lie.

Which begs the question of why you think Punch! would betray Act1.

It's pretty simple: I don't. I never did. I have not said anything suggesting that I do. The fact that you continue to think I do speaks volumes about you as a poster in these forums.

DeletedUser

If you don't know the context of my posts, then why are you wasting my time?

Also, addressing hypothetical situations and stating what I believe would happen if those situations were to pan out, does NOT mean that I believe those situations to be the case. That is the entire point of a hypothetical situation. I could say 'If cukiez declared war on the rest of the world, they would probably lose the war', but that doesn't mean that I actually believe cukiez will declare war on the rest of the world. My comments were in response to smoktron's complaints about punch not declaring on Act1. I find it kind of ridiculous that you continue to defend your position, honestly. There is no shame in admitting you were wrong when it is so obvious...

Because I did not realise that you would become so defensive over a simple question. You seem to be of the opinion that my question was designed to offend or critique you in some way, when it was a mere query. As for your statement being hypothetical - I did not say it was not, however I was curious and asked you why you thought Punch! would put itself in that position [betraying Act1] - but, as I mentioned above, you got defensive.

It seems that your reading comprehension is the real issue here, not mine.

Edit for above post: Please do not push me.

DeletedUser37628

I think that Punch would declare on Act1 if they wanted to backstab an ally to gain an advantage in the North. I also think this would put the entire northern half of this world at a disadvantage, so I doubt punch would ever do that. Is that answer straight-forward enough for you? I don't see why you keep insisting that I believe punch will turn on Act1.

Of course I find your question somewhat offensive, because it implies that I actually DO believe that punch will or should turn on Act1, which is far from the truth.

DeletedUser

I think that Punch would declare on Act1 if they wanted to backstab an ally to gain an advantage in the North. I also think this would put the entire northern half of this world at a disadvantage, so I doubt punch would ever do that. Is that answer straight-forward enough for you? I don't see why you keep insisting that I believe punch will turn on Act1.

Now you are putting words in my mouth. My question was why you would think that, which you just answered. Perhaps if you had done that straight up rather than getting all defensive this wouldn't have happened.

What I find interesting is the assumption that Punch! would be the one doing the betraying, do you really think that it is that much less likely that Act1 would do it? I would think that Act1 has more to gain from a betrayal than Punch, hypothetically speaking.

DeletedUser37628

Calmir, have you read anything from this thread, other than my posts? Everything I stated initially was in response to the opinions of others. You should be asking smoktron that question.

Anyways, I guess it's nice to have gotten this sorted out heh

DeletedUser37628

However... Yes, I really do think it is that much less likely for Act1 to declare on Punch, considering their large border with TBD, the size difference, and the recent war declaration with cukiez.

DeletedUser

Calmir, have you read anything from this thread, other than my posts? Everything I stated initially was in response to the opinions of others. You should be asking smoktron that question.

Anyways, I guess it's nice to have gotten this sorted out heh

Perhaps one or two others. And what does it matter if you were responding to another post? A post is a post, perhaps you should just be happy that I think your hypothetical opinions are worth more than smoktron's?

However... Yes, I really do think it is that much less likely for Act1 to declare on Punch, considering their large border with TBD, the size difference, and the recent war declaration with cukiez.

Quite, that really makes the situation equally bad for either tribe to betray the other. Unless other diplomatic opportunities have been explored with another tribe, namely Soap. The chief and most important difference is who each tribe is currently warring though. Zombie is not likely to disappear soon, while Act1 are moving through Cukiez relatively quickly. One war will be over far before the other.

DeletedUser94846

i thinmk stupid of act punch to war eachother, with the soon gangbang on them (yes i know bout it to,w54 tribse really need to not leak info 2 me lol) and the naps being broken they will be screwed if do so, act would only fight 2 war tho, punch would b done as they fight 4 wars , al top 10 lol, so punch noobs screwd (besides calmir as he is awesome) even if they war act or not, but they more screwd if they do :)

DeletedUser

i thinmk stupid of act punch to war eachother, with the soon gangbang on them (yes i know bout it to,w54 tribse really need to not leak info 2 me lol) and the naps being broken they will be screwed if do so, act would only fight 2 war tho, punch would b done as they fight 4 wars , al top 10 lol, so punch noobs screwd (besides calmir as he is awesome) even if they war act or not, but they more screwd if they do :)

can someone translate for me? im not in the "hip" i guess....

th ewhole point of this thread was to get people fighting, i see im no longer needed.

BTW:
i am NOT form this world, my little brother is and he IS a big player in WIN! (former Partyn for those trying to narrow it down, however he wont let me say who for fear his mates will be upset with him or others may go after him, even though it isnt him)

i just thought i would mention that none of you understand tribal wars, and that you guys are one of these merging worlds that we bash all the time, hope to play with some of you in world 57 because i know with your aptitude for the game it will be an easy world to be won.

LORD SCREAM- W23

DeletedUser

can someone translate for me? im not in the "hip" i guess....

th ewhole point of this thread was to get people fighting, i see im no longer needed.

BTW:
i am NOT form this world, my little brother is and he IS a big player in WIN! (former Partyn for those trying to narrow it down, however he wont let me say who for fear his mates will be upset with him or others may go after him, even though it isnt him)

i just thought i would mention that none of you understand tribal wars, and that you guys are one of these merging worlds that we bash all the time, hope to play with some of you in world 57 because i know with your aptitude for the game it will be an easy world to be won.

LORD SCREAM- W23

your "lil brother" is most likely you, and i wouldnt doubt that your someone like maker :icon_rolleyes:

Also, IF you are lord scream, why not post with that account?
and, you want to talk about a hugging world?? haha, w23 was all hugs, besides rebelz. juiced had several famliy tribes,basher tribes etc. which is the only reason they were number 1, nbg had a famliy tribe, look had 3 famliy tribes, tdl had at one point 3 or 4 famliy tribes.
and you want to say this is a hugging merging world?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow, Maker is being mentioned again? Who is that noob anyway? ;)

DeletedUser

This thread is riduclous
Nothing based on fact in fact im having an entertaining time reading about what is going to happen to my tribe without any input from my tribe:icon_confused:
I suppose we willl letur nukes do the talking anyway, so you allon the battlefield:icon_twisted: