World 55 Starting Bonus

DeletedUser

Hey All - relativly new player
Was wondering I got a in game message saying to choose a starting bonus, I didn't click an option and left it and clicked to build stuff and the bonus page disapeared and now I cannot seem to find it again and get my starting bonus :icon_sad: Anyone know what I'm talking about or how I can get my bonus?

DeletedUser

Go into settings and turn the tutorial back on, click through it till you get the "accept gift" option. Should give you some resources and 5 spearmen.

DeletedUser

The stats give an an average of 3 spears per player, so about %40 either didn't collect the bonus or lost troops to silly farm runs/spikes already.

DeletedUser

just wondering the tutorial tells me to attack a barb with 5 spears. Will any of those spears die?

Basically I was just curious whether they would be exempt from dying because the tutorial told me to send them for example if someone spiked it would they survive anyway or am I basically being told to waste my spears?

DeletedUser

just wondering the tutorial tells me to attack a barb with 5 spears. Will any of those spears die?

Basically I was just curious whether they would be exempt from dying because the tutorial told me to send them for example if someone spiked it would they survive anyway or am I basically being told to waste my spears?

They should either give you more spears, a pally, or instruct you to cancel if they're gonna force you to send as a part of the tutorial... it's ridiculous IMO, the way it is now.

DeletedUser

Actually I like the idea. Means I have 5 more spears than anyone silly enough to send 5 spears on a farming run