World 56 Players

DeletedUser

How many players from World 56 among you will be playing this world?

I'm going to be on board under alias and see what happens in my region. Still debating core or outer core myself at the moment.

DeletedUser

For those who did not know, World 56 was the only other no hauls world thus far. I enjoyed that world moreso than any other world, assisted in taking down the first monolith that rose and helped tip another one into it's demise toward the end. Hope this world turns out better, most definitely.

DeletedUser

I'll be playing too. I believe we were tribemates for awhile in CODE before i quit to play the HP no hauls. I think I played under the account Deatheater1080 for that world?

DeletedUser

I never played in CODE, so I had no old tribe mates from there. I look forward to seeing if some of the good players from W56 who transition over do as well on this world as they did on that world. I remember originally playing in both versions of Tutti with you auguthy, and hopefully I get to play with you as well on this world. I definitely will have more than enough time, energy, and effort to invest into making whatever account I play on more likely to be successful than not successful.

blablablablablabla

I played W56, but not too long and I certainly wasn't real big x)

DeletedUser101383

How many players from World 56 among you will be playing this world?

I'm going to be on board under alias and see what happens in my region. Still debating core or outer core myself at the moment.

I Will be joining with some players from MM where im still in :)

Angel Styles

I'm here. You knew I couldn't stay a way from this world Sky.

Best of luck to everyone!' *So many 56 players keepin quite :icon_twisted:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i'm here
vispher and dan-kev dragged me back after another attempt at quitting TW

dammit guys

DeletedUser

Played W56, mainly to just test theories.

Got taken out by a 2 minute train. hope i can snipe it this time. lol