l.png
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
l.png
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
l.png

MoM masterminds at work with their devious plots.[/SPOIL]

lol, all i can say is for someone who likes to bag on us for being "recruiters" to have recruited from the enemy already is hypocrisy at its finest. that, and you have a shit ton of inactives :lol:

DeletedUser

I liked the business scenario better :)

But I did laugh.

Do one for Tutti losing to S-D :p

DeletedUser84667

I liked the business scenario better :)

But I did laugh.

Do one for Tutti losing to S-D :p

I don't know enough about their war to do a good one, I will wait and let toasty or Gregoun do it. If nothing surfaces in a few days, I am sure I can pull some pictures up for the lols that include some ducks and instruments.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Loving this thread :) should have been called MoM v Rw picture pnp thread :)

DeletedUser

That does appear to be the general theme doesn't it? Although I suppose right now that's the number one topic on these forums.

My main hope for this thread though, is that people will use it for as long as the world is going. Would be nice to flick through these in 2 years time for nostalgia purposes. When another big war starts up, I'm sure we'll see a lot more pictures featuring other tribes.

DeletedUser84667

That does appear to be the general theme doesn't it? Although I suppose right now that's the number one topic on these forums.

My main hope for this thread though, is that people will use it for as long as the world is going. Would be nice to flick through these in 2 years time for nostalgia purposes. When another big war starts up, I'm sure we'll see a lot more pictures featuring other tribes.

I agree entirely, to often people skip out on some good old picture propaganda and when it is done it is sometimes lost in the thread as time goes on and is caked over with later posts. This thread was a great idea, it's like a giant slide show of the worlds history, hopefully me and Adam aren't the only people to add to it :lol:.

DeletedUser74275

great thread

there should be minimal talking between pictures in my opinion - especially anyone arguing the truth of what people are posting

it should all be done in jest and fun...the banter should be used by way of pictures, not words like every other post

DeletedUser

No.......

You should go and out your head underneath a waterfall and see what happens :icon_razz:

If you think that is a bad idea, then why the hell did you post?

Because you can? Well you can go a way as well son.....................

DeletedUser

great thread

there should be minimal talking between pictures in my opinion - especially anyone arguing the truth of what people are posting

it should all be done in jest and fun...the banter should be used by way of pictures, not words like every other post

Agreed with paolo!

Can't world 56 have fun and not be little jfdlkjsadgvfglkasfhgoie's :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Since Tutti's resources were hidden so well we couldn't find any of them, S-D decided to claim the only valuable items left in Tutti's villages...

vinyl-musician-duck-coin-bank-850.jpg