World 56 PnP pictures

DeletedUser

Good evening world 56ers. It's about time we had some good old fashioned PnP on the forum. The premise is simple, post pictures which relate to world 56. Be it something you've ripped off the internet, something you've drawn yourself, a screenshot, whatever. Be creative, they can be as humorous or as serious as you like.

I've made a few of my own to get the ball rolling. They're not brilliant, but you get the idea. Prizes for the funniest, most creative and most intelligent creations.

Disclaimer: There are no real prizes

Billy no mates

27373.jpg

Orel waking up for a hard days work

orel-1.jpg

RW declare on MoM

its-go-time.jpg

scarlet ash

world56dejavu.png

I wasn't sure whether to use this or a picture of a guy shooting his brains out with a gun.

DeletedUser

Well, I agree with Scarlet Ash :lol:
The last attribute I would ever think of the majority of w56 posters having is that of a kind of mansuetude. We got too many larger than life personalities here.

Good thread though, I enjoyed it. Keep it coming guys!

DeletedUser

world56dejavu.png

I wasn't sure whether to use this or a picture of a guy shooting his brains out with a gun.

Dude, that is trippy. I'm so glad you decided to post that instead of the latter part of your comment. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

DeletedUser

S'long as these posts follow the rules, I'll continue laughing as I did at the posts here :icon_razz:.

Adam, how did you know? Just kidding, I <3 you all :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

(sorry for stealing the pic)

Look out behind you!
33p3rk5.jpg

[spoil]BTW, I love the thread idea :)[/spoil]

DeletedUser84667

Just for a bit of fun, no real offense meant.

[SPOIL]
l.png

l.png

l.png

l.png
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
l.png

l.png
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67788

I hope that last one is indeed meant with humour dude. I hope none of you actually believe that.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
funnydogpictureass.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
polarf.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Looking forward to following a thread on this world for once, let's try to keep this flame free :)

DeletedUser

Rofl automatic favorite thread.... Next time I get some time I'll get some made up.

Coolbues is definitely my face so far. His edit totally stole the top spot from adam. :icon_biggrin:

Oh yeah and Can I join haul? Their gunna be hot when they get older.

DeletedUser

No-Haul

nohaul.png

Now I see where he got the idea...