World 56 PnP pictures

DeletedUser67005

Meant as a light jab at W2V.

Your prediction came true. :)

DeletedUser100410

That W2V decided tu use its backstabbing sword again...cmon...its not that difficult...

DeletedUser

That W2V decided tu use its backstabbing sword again...cmon...its not that difficult...

I've been through this with all of you IG.

It's impossible to backstab someone already preparing for war and with notice given.

DeletedUser

[spoil]

2sb8riq.jpg
[/spoil]

MMs Dream Map

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
no were did everyone go why are my tribe mates all gone noooooooooo i am scared

BGeorge3 gives TribalHugs. :lol: Don't worry, i'm sure somebody will reappear, otherwise you will be alone forever. Muahahahaha. JK. :p

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Evilspinner, do you have nothing better to do now that your account was taken from you? Are you so bored that you have to harass me on the externals? Do me a favor and act like you did on 58 (don't email me, don't talk to me, and shut it) (a real tribemate, right? *cough* not). I don't know why you don't like me, but drop it.

DeletedUser

Evilspinner, do you have nothing better to do now that your account was taken from you? Are you so bored that you have to harass me on the externals? Do me a favor and act like you did on 58 (don't email me, don't talk to me, and shut it) (a real tribemate, right? *cough* not). I don't know why you don't like me, but drop it.

Butthurt much?

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;y8Kyi0WNg40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40[/video]