world 57

masterofhoogs

I'll be looking for a few co players for world 57.
Aggresive players preffered.

My skype is jamiegarr so add me on that so we can have a chat and i can see if your suitable for playing as my co.

Thanks

Tunpp

just an helpful pointer you might wanna post what requirements u want and they times u want others to co

masterofhoogs

Don't want to give away too much, all that will be explained for skype if they give a good application.

Deep Winter.

Hint #2:

It'd be best If you showed what YOU can do. If you were some n00b, why would they want to co-play you?

masterofhoogs

You have a good point deep winter.

All of this can be told on skype but i guess you would want to view this first.

I can snipe 150ms trains
I can backtime
I can send noble trains
I am active :D

I am currently playing world 37 under a different account.
Made this new account so people wont know past experience and wont be expecting me to be good, hopefully mistaking me for a new n00b whos just started playing tribal wars. I started playing on world 12. Don't want to give too much away right now.

Co players will get to know me well and i'll tell you about myself then :)

Position/s still open.

Deep Winter.

Hint #3

Don't expect them to respond right away. Some might be interested, and some might not.
I posted mine 3 month ago, and got a co-player 5 days ago.

It takes time, so have patience. :)

masterofhoogs

Thanks, I'm relatively new to the forum. Not in-game though:)

masterofhoogs

I know you did but what part do you not believe which i wrote. Your confusing me.

masterofhoogs

I didn't though.

Don't bother spamming it if your not interested then don't reply please.

Tunpp

how can he have lied nothing to lie about only the applications and he might or might not have so go find some post to put ur B.S in it

masterofhoogs

I didn't lie about the applications anyway. I can post their skype names here if you really wanted me too.

Tunpp

im not the 1 saying u r i was just pointing out to that time waster nothing more nothing less :)