world 57

masterofhoogs

Message them on skype asking them if they are applying to co with masterofhoogs from tribal wars.

You really are a nuisance i really dont see why you care anyway since your not applying.

masterofhoogs

My Skype is not delivering messages to the people who applied. If you applied please pm me through the forum, sorry.

masterofhoogs

I will say it again please private message me through the forum.

masterofhoogs

Only times left to apply in are below.

12:00 to 05:30 server time
13:00 to 18:00 server time

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

adam360x

im very experianced. I am on of 3 people (under a different account) to win 2+ worlds. I currently play on world 51 and have over 177,000+ points. I have a skype and we can talk, skype name adam360x.

Last edited:

masterofhoogs

No one has over 177,000 points on world 56. The rank 1 player currently has 133,000 points. Netherless I will still give you a chance to apply. No lying in future.

masterofhoogs

Sure, i believe you. I just looked at world 56 on the ranking and not at your personal profile on twstats. Sorry for that. Anyway hurry up and submit your application. You've not accepted my request on Skype yet. Since we may be different time zones and not get the oppurtunity to talk then pm me if you want.

masterofhoogs

Adam please pm me through the forums. I cannot seem to catch you on Skype...

masterofhoogs

Still searching for these times:

12:00 to 05:30 server time
13:00 to 18:00 server time

PurpleTeaPOt

You have a good point deep winter.

All of this can be told on skype but i guess you would want to view this first.

I can snipe 150ms trains
I can backtime
I can send noble trains
I am active :D

I am currently playing world 37 under a different account.
Made this new account so people wont know past experience and wont be expecting me to be good, hopefully mistaking me for a new n00b whos just started playing tribal wars. I started playing on world 12. Don't want to give too much away right now.

Co players will get to know me well and i'll tell you about myself then :)

Position/s still open.
No you can't do any of that. You are a noob on the speed servers, who, lets face it, best accomplishment is being 5th at some stage in a round. Jamie, you are not able to snipe 150ms, and if you really want me to prove how much of a "pro" you are, I will proceed in posting your startup guide :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

masterofhoogs

A speed round and a normal world are very different, just because I'm not the best at clicking the fastest on some speed round doesn't mean I'm terrible at a normal world.
The start up guide which I used the only time I've ever played with you (or have i?) was Matt's guide, your criticizing his guide not mine. Post his guide if you want to.

I'm a noob who's best accomplishment is coming 5th in a round?
A lot of people I play with know that I'm more of a startup player, I either cannot be bothered sitting at my computer for a couple of hours or quit straight after i reach 500 points or a little bit more.

I never once mentioned I was a pro, I can do all the things above i listed, they are relatively easy to do. I sometimes struggle doing it at high speeds though.

How do you know my name, are you Charlie?

PurpleTeaPOt

A speed round and a normal world are very different, just because I'm not the best at clicking the fastest on some speed round doesn't mean I'm terrible at a normal world.
The start up guide which I used the only time I've ever played with you (or have i?) was Matt's guide, your criticizing his guide not mine. Post his guide if you want to.

I'm a noob who's best accomplishment is coming 5th in a round?
A lot of people I play with know that I'm more of a startup player, I either cannot be bothered sitting at my computer for a couple of hours or quit straight after i reach 500 points or a little bit more.

I never once mentioned I was a pro, I can do all the things above i listed, they are relatively easy to do. I sometimes struggle doing it at high speeds though.

How do you know my name, are you Charlie?

of course speed worlds and normal worlds are different, that is like saying that the moon is white :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

Please, you are probably a terrible normal world player as well. And the fact that you followed matt's startup guide like a bible, makes me chuckle.

Jamie, you are incapable of doing all that you listed,

take a seat son :)

masterofhoogs

Wow... really, i never followed the start up guide like a bible:lol:, I agreed to test it out for him and I did so.

Now... be sensible and let this thread die...