World 58 Hall of Fame

• Thread starter DeletedUser102496
  • Start date

DeletedUser102496

I think we should have a topic regarding the title, I think this is the first one we have on this world. You can pick the choices at the bottom, it is really quite nice to share your opinions and thoughts.

Here you are reading the World 58 Hall of Fame thread, post what you want out of the following as follows:

*Best leader:
*Best tribe:
*Best attacker:
*Best defender:
*Best forum spirit:
*Best expanding player:
*Worst attacker:
*Worst defender:
*Worst tribe:
*Worst leader:
*Worst player:

~ Noname
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser3776

http://en58.tribalwars.net/hall_of_fame.php

Well, you know usually these turn out to be two major alliances flaming each other, like all threads here. Anyway, not saying I know a lot or unbiased in any way.

*Best tribe: FORK, I guess doubling second place in OD means something
*Best leader: They say Warstiner is cute
*Best attacker: LetTheSunShineBaby - this is still priceless http://en58.tribalwars.net/public_report/61011aba6841564492d588a54d689fd9
*Best defender: whole GOT maybe, since they are still alive? dunno actually; ylarkirikal was good; nothome/ckdba; could name some others
*Best forum spirit: Rawr Mode, mainly thank him for maps
*Best expanding player: this is pointless at all, or do we respect pointwhoring?
*Worst attacker: Can't say much, pomstar was pretty bad in it
*Worst defenders: Bunny, Rabbit whatever they are called; they stack villas after players quit?
*Worst tribes: FORK's bitches - NEWBS, B-W all those who faded away cuz of lack of balls

DeletedUser

*Best leader: destabilise
*Best tribe: fork
*Best attacker: khite tzu
*Best defender:three wise men
*Best forum spirit:?????
*Best expanding player:?????
*Worst attacker: i want milk
*Worst defender:spree lark
*Worst tribe: manic
*Worst leader: Warstiner(original warstiner)
*Worst player:?????

zero

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105345

Best tribe/INSANE in there day or any of top 3 now.
Best leader/KK/WARSTINER/Honey Badgers(cant down him)
Best attacker/From what i have seen, Nightmare or killer raptor or purely are all good.
Best Defender/ STORK2020 BEST DEFENDER EVER! Lasted in K42 surrounded by orphans/N.U.M/FORK/OW!/FC for so long now and still standing strong.
Not noticed by anyone but a brilliant player!
Best Expander/Traquair :)
Best forum spirit; not sure.
Worst attacker/DT tribe.
Worst Defenders/NEWBS or Nuke on fire.
Worst tribes/ DT by far/ just ordered around by FORK and dont do anything but do what FORK say.

DeletedUser103745

*Best leader:Darren222
*Best tribe: ~BnB~
*Best attacker:http://en58.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=150025&screen=info_player&id=9409230kithz you (idk spelling i think thats right, number 1 ODA guy/girl)
*Best defender:ltssb(number one ODD guy/girl)
*Best forum spirit:???
*Best expanding player: Me.
*Worst attacker: PelicanBoy
*Worst defender: thuffer
*Worst tribe: Every tribe outside Top 3.
*Worst leader: Every leader outside Top 3.
*Worst player: The inactives.

DeletedUser

Best tribe/INSANE in there day or any of top 3 now.
Best leader/KK/WARSTINER/Honey Badgers(cant down him)
Best attacker/From what i have seen, Nightmare or killer raptor or purely are all good.
Best Defender/ STORK2020 BEST DEFENDER EVER! Lasted in K42 surrounded by orphans/N.U.M/FORK/OW!/FC for so long now and still standing strong.
Not noticed by anyone but a brilliant player!
Best Expander/Traquair :)
Best forum spirit; not sure.
Worst attacker/DT tribe.
Worst Defenders/NEWBS or Nuke on fire.
Worst tribes/ DT by far/ just ordered around by FORK and dont do anything but do what FORK say.

Seems your just pissed of that your tribe stats against DT are constantly looking bad maybe kick more of the players we attack. And Just to get the facts straight Fork has not given us one command.

DeletedUser

Seems your just pissed of that your tribe stats against DT are constantly looking bad maybe kick more of the players we attack. And Just to get the facts straight Fork has not given us one command.
Yeah... I was actually a bit surprised by that comment too.

DeletedUser102496

*Best leader: Honey Badgers

*Best tribe: FORK due to their OD and they have skilled players.

*Best attacker: Me

*Best defender: Without a single doubt and not an overstatement in the slightest; Dacul1

*Best forum spirit: Rawr Mode. . . I appreciate the updating maps very much.

*Best expanding player: From what I have noticed Traquair

*Worst attacker: Dacul1

*Worst defender: Caro3

*Worst tribe: 11st

*Worst leader: Grumpy old Turtle

*Worst player: Grumpy old turtle.............

And Faaaaark :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'll do this a bit less biased than the Fork noobs that posted :p

*Best leader: KK/Warstiner Combo
*Best tribe: Bunny - Ofc I am gonna pick that ;)
*Best attacker: Khite - I really hate tagging when people start getting inc from him.
*Best defender: Rawr Mode - WAY too much time on his hands.
*Best forum spirit: ---- Don't care.
*Best expanding player: ---- Don't care.
*Worst attacker: studmonkeyus
*Worst defender: Harith Hafiz
*Worst tribe: Prime!
*Worst leader: Fark - He talks too much trash and has a big ego. Although I'm not all that happy with HB.
*Worst player: Prime! Players... All of them *facepalm*

DeletedUser

*Best leader: Destabilise
*Best tribe: fork (i can judge this because iv'e been in bunny and fork)
*Best defender: LetTheSunShineBaBy
*Best forum spirit: random havoc
*Best expanding player: don't know..
*Worst attacker: antigoon (he sends like 300 fakes from the same village) IGNORED.
*Worst defender: spree lark (the kid sends me so much threat saying im going to the rim when he's dropping points rappid)
*Worst tribe: bunny (their op's stink, no teamwork)
*Worst leader:Debb123 (pressure got to much for her)
*Worst player: nightmare0123456789 (he broke our personal NAP and our friendship because he's a point whore)

DeletedUser

I think we should have a topic regarding the title, I think this is the first one we have on this world. You can pick the choices at the bottom, it is really quite nice to share your opinions and thoughts.

*Best leader: im-still-not-pro
*Best tribe: the tribe that im-still-not-pro is in
*Best attacker: im-still-not-pro
*Best defender: im-still-not-pro
*Best forum spirit: im-still-not-pro
*Best expanding player: im-still-not-pro
*Worst attacker: gawk-
*Worst defender: gawk-
*Worst tribe: the tribe gawk- is in
*Worst leader: gawk-
*Worst player: gawk-

DeletedUser

yeah.. their not my troops.. just long term support people sent me when i joined fork, no point in sending troops home when i can kill some nukes

DeletedUser

your mean. think about those troops families. wives :(

they awaiting for them to be back and you cruel lord keep them to be killed.

anyway the question here is , if we gathered the worst tw attackers ever in a tribe and called it bunny. how you manage to lose villages. big question really.

i bet you would lose less villages , if you did absolutely nothing. not clicking on anything.

DeletedUser

*Best leader: As per every other world where these threads have been posted, I will reserve the right not to answer this category as I myself am a leader.

*Worst leader: This one I will answer - River
This guy overestimated his enemy and then decided to create a gangbang to fix his stuff up. When it all fell apart he faked his own death. Are you kidding me??

*Best tribe: Tied between Fork and Honor.
Fork - they have held off one of the biggest gangbangs I've ever had the pleasure of being in.
Honor - they consistently moved up the ranks and they have played a perfect political game to position themselves for the final world war. Well done guys.

*Worst tribe: Manic
Internal issues have hounded this tribe from the get go. They had the upper hand at one stage but they dropped the ball. This seems to be a familiar trend with other worlds where Manic was involved.

*Best attacker: Tough one to answer.
Going by ODA - I'm a clear winner.
Going by offensive nature - Tied between LTSSB and Nightmare0123456789. LTSSB - these guys are relentless. Nightmare0123456789 knows how to dump an op on someone, but there is still room for improvement.
Going by war caps - I cba searching through every player's stats to see who has the most war caps with the least losses, but my stats would be up there with the best.

*Best defender: This is a no brainer - Three Wise Men
I've watched these guys snipe countless trains. If they are in range, consider the train sniped. Simply the best snipers I have ever met. These guys also killed 1.4 mil troops in one day, including countless nukes during the op thrown at them and they didn't lose a single village.

*Best forum spirit: Rawr Mode - he simply adds spice to the forum. Even when he was my enemy, I enjoyed the flaming that occurred and he never went too far with it.

*Best expanding player: Don't you mean biggest point whore?? I've never seen this category in any other top lists in my other worlds and I am wondering what the use of it is. I'd suggest a category - 'Most promising player' or 'most improved player'.

*Worst attacker: Hands down - Spree Lark.
If you are going to talk the talk in the externals, then you better be able to attack me properly in-game. Sending 2 nobles with a 6 second gap... come on. My cat could do better as he walks across the keyboard.

*Worst defender: Again - Spree Lark.
How long does it take you to actually try to recap a village from me, or at least scout it to see if someone else can re-cap it?? No... just sit there and let me expand on top of you... meh

*Worst player: This is a redundant category imho. Worst attacker and defender is already listed above, so no need to have this category again.

Let the flaming begin...

DeletedUser

*Best leader: Destabilise
*Best tribe: fork (i can judge this because iv'e been in bunny and fork)
*Best defender: LetTheSunShineBaBy
*Best forum spirit: random havoc
*Best expanding player: don't know..
*Worst attacker: antigoon (he sends like 300 fakes from the same village) IGNORED.
*Worst defender: spree lark (the kid sends me so much threat saying im going to the rim when he's dropping points rappid)
*Worst tribe: bunny (their op's stink, no teamwork)
*Worst leader:Debb123 (pressure got to much for her)
*Worst player: nightmare0123456789 (he broke our personal NAP and our friendship because he's a point whore)

1st off... How dare you? Deb was a great leader and she had to leave because of her Job and her Mom got breast cancer and she went to take care of her. You post anything else downing Deb, and I'll personally start attacking you and send you to the rim. I've left you alone this whole time, but not for much longer...

DeletedUser105345

i haven't recapped anything off spree? erm yes i have.. and iv'e taken more off spree than he has off me..

and it's cute your defending bunny.. guessing your not a fan of the forkers..

Side 1:
Tribes: Rabbit, Bunny.
Side 2:
Players: harith hafiz

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 257
Side 2: 2
Difference: 255

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 2
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,912,805
Side 2: 18,704
Difference: 1,894,101

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 164,039
Side 2: 18,704
Difference: 145,335

chart

:icon_rolleyes: 18 villages in 2 days! and this is only a few players attacking you.
I had about 9 FORK members attacking me and still have done better then that losing 18 villages in the first 2 days,

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
*Best leader: As per every other world where these threads have been posted, I will reserve the right not to answer this category as I myself am a leader.

*Worst leader: This one I will answer - River
This guy overestimated his enemy and then decided to create a gangbang to fix his stuff up. When it all fell apart he faked his own death. Are you kidding me??

*Best tribe: Tied between Fork and Honor.
Fork - they have held off one of the biggest gangbangs I've ever had the pleasure of being in.
Honor - they consistently moved up the ranks and they have played a perfect political game to position themselves for the final world war. Well done guys.

*Worst tribe: Manic
Internal issues have hounded this tribe from the get go. They had the upper hand at one stage but they dropped the ball. This seems to be a familiar trend with other worlds where Manic was involved.

*Best attacker: Tough one to answer.
Going by ODA - I'm a clear winner.
Going by offensive nature - Tied between LTSSB and Nightmare0123456789. LTSSB - these guys are relentless. Nightmare0123456789 knows how to dump an op on someone, but there is still room for improvement.
Going by war caps - I cba searching through every player's stats to see who has the most war caps with the least losses, but my stats would be up there with the best.

*Best defender: This is a no brainer - Three Wise Men
I've watched these guys snipe countless trains. If they are in range, consider the train sniped. Simply the best snipers I have ever met. These guys also killed 1.4 mil troops in one day, including countless nukes during the op thrown at them and they didn't lose a single village.

*Best forum spirit: Rawr Mode - he simply adds spice to the forum. Even when he was my enemy, I enjoyed the flaming that occurred and he never went too far with it.

*Best expanding player: Don't you mean biggest point whore?? I've never seen this category in any other top lists in my other worlds and I am wondering what the use of it is. I'd suggest a category - 'Most promising player' or 'most improved player'.

*Worst attacker: Hands down - Spree Lark.
If you are going to talk the talk in the externals, then you better be able to attack me properly in-game. Sending 2 nobles with a 6 second gap... come on. My cat could do better as he walks across the keyboard.

*Worst defender: Again - Spree Lark.
How long does it take you to actually try to recap a village from me, or at least scout it to see if someone else can re-cap it?? No... just sit there and let me expand on top of you... meh

*Worst player: This is a redundant category imho. Worst attacker and defender is already listed above, so no need to have this category again.

Let the flaming begin...

Good post there, we need more of those kinds, even though most of us leave ourselves out of it :)

p.s. Stop the damn spam, and it´s wierd to see moderator spamming so much.