World 58 Hall of Fame

• Thread starter DeletedUser102496
  • Start date

DeletedUser

heroic internalling leader that contributes so much to the war effort

Ask ts jay how many nukes and nobles it took to take those villas of mine ... here's a hint

You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 10.05.2012 (1.067.139 units)!

Thats one way Destabilise contributes Weevil, as you are too terrified to come out of the closet we'll just say it's a damn sight more than you eh ? :lol:

DeletedUser83679

Ask ts jay how many nukes and nobles it took to take those villas of mine ... here's a hint

You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 10.05.2012 (1.067.139 units)!

Thats one way Destabilise contributes Weevil, as you are too terrified to come out of the closet we'll just say it's a damn sight more than you eh ? :lol:

That church village sure did have a pretty big stack, 60~ nukes and wall still 20 lololol.

DeletedUser105718

Lololol keep trying Rawr, won't work. Now matter how true my argument is, you'll deny it to try to find out who I am, then cry some more because you can't play as well as me.

Rawr, even though for a stupid nub in forums can play well enough.

DeletedUser

funny thing is, in 5-6 months he only had 35 conquers and got rimmed by who? FORK

he gets handed and account and thinks he is actually good but in reality he has done nothing to show he is worthy of the account.

but hell he makes me lose no sleep at night 'not knowing who he is'

all of Bunny will be rimmed and then in the end, doesn't matter who he is lol

DeletedUser

There are many factors that influence this game, whether we are speaking tribes, players, ODA, ODD, nobling etc. The hierarchy of tribes who have the most time at their disposal and some experience in TW...will earn respect within their membership. The same goes for players who are active (with co's) and who have the priv's of playing 24/7, should finish at the forefront in any world. For those who play when time affords them to, (without co's) and still stay in the top 3 doz............and still support their families, need also need a nod from the critics. Then there are those that have fulltime jobs or schooling where co's are not available to them for the reason of "lowish" points, also need a mention, as they make up the majority of every world. Without them, there would not be TW's as players would be minimal per world and boredom would set in.
As for Warstiner (Bunny-Manic) and the rumors that were abound within every tribe re his personal issues, I find it amusing that members are intersted in speculating on things that do not concern themselves. If they have the facts....then sure.....comment!!
As for choosing the *Stars* for tribes and members alike, I think that this world is a little young in making assumptions. Mind you, a little "Banter" is harmless and does keep the game interesting.
Predictions for the winner/s.......mmmm would rather win the lotto lol
My 2c worth!
Seether111

DeletedUser83679

The last scout report we did it worked out for us, then we added another 20 nukes to it, for luck, didn't bank on the extra few hundred K (guess?) troops you'd added ;)

and i've left w58 again, off to w11, well played/good luck.

DeletedUser

Okay, now that I have 5 min to spare, I shall respond

Best leader: As a leader myself, I would normally refrain from answering this question but I am very impressed with Destabilise's ability to weave his magic behind the scenes. So many times I have gone to him to get something sorted with a player or another tribe and he has come back with the goods. The guy may not be the most aggressive player on the battlefield, but he gets results through other means. This is not an idle comment too. I've played with players like Rednecks (2 worlds won as Duke) and I consider Destabilise to be one of the coolest heads as a leader. I'd happily create a premade with Michel any day as I know it wouldn't fall apart.

Best tribe: Fork. We've been through hell and back and always come out the other side smiling. A close 2nd goes to ~GOT~. They have had Honor on their doorstep for ages and have held them off well.

Best attacker: Me? I'm leading the world in ODA and I am no where near the number 1 player in the world. Sorry, but it's a sad day when I hold the #1 ODA ranking. If I had to choose someone though, Hells Castle is my choice. He simply goes about his work without any complaints.

Best defender: A tie between TWM, Coffee and Nightmare. All three are brilliant snipers.

Best forum spirit: Rawr!!! I love reading his posts. He can make an argument out of anything and it's always fun to read.

Best expanding player: Shouldn't this be renamed Best pointwhore??? There are too many of them. The sign of a good player is someone who has good ODA, a good level of war caps and steady growth. On this basis, I'd have to say Purely or Numba. Both have excellent stats and are growing well.

Worst attacker: Oh noes... there are so many of them. Where does one start?? Pass...

Worst defender: Spree Lark without a doubt. No churches, half stacked frontline villages. It was almost comical as we nobled out the account.

Worst tribe: I reserve the right to comment on this one at this stage. The outcome of the Fork v Honor war will dictate my thoughts on this one.

Worst leader: I reserve the right to comment.

Worst player: Spree Lark - A large account that was wrecked through stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*Best leader: Obama
*Best tribe: FORK
*Best attacker: Me
*Best defender: Musological
*Best forum spirit: Rawr/Khite
*Best expanding player: Nothome
*Worst attacker: Everyone in honor
*Worst defender: Everyone in honor
*Worst tribe: Honor
*Worst leader: Honey Ballerina
*Worst player: Honey Ballerina

DeletedUser

It's really quite funny to go back and read through these, and what people's opinion of each other was when they were on different sides of the war. A bit awkward at that too when it's you who said some these things.

But I guess I'll take another shot at this.

*Best leader: Now that I have experienced both, I'll go ahead and say that I do like it in Fork quite a bit, and a lot of that is because of the leadership, and going directly off of that, the players that the leadership motivate to actually play. I liked the leadership of Manic when it actually had a leadership that wasn't doing everything they could to keep the tribe from all but falling apart, and I'll say that I wouldn't have given that job to anyone but Anna and Musological to handle. But as of now, when it comes down to everything that I've seen on this world, Destabilise has handled himself among the TW greats as a leader, and I've enjoyed watching every second of what his work can do for a tribe.
*Best tribe: FORK or Honor, only time and the war will tell. ~GOT~ Will receive an honorable mention for this. You guy's really are attached to your shells, as you would put it I assume. You've stuck around through quite a bit that I have seen, and even more that I probably don't know about. You've got some good leaders with you as well. You're one tough tribe, good luck with the rest of the world guys, you've done very well thus far.
*Best attacker: Khite Tzu, but I'll be giving you a run for your money this war <3
*Best defender: Musological or TWM
*Best forum spirit: Rawr, you're still a noob :D
*Best expanding player: Uhmm... Lucius has grown quite a bit lately.
*Worst attacker: They're a lot of a people that I would have to think about to answer this question, so I will abstain.
*Worst defender: Sadly, it probably is Spree Lark.
*Worst tribe: Worst of anything are hard to tell, a lot of bad tribes out there. Let's just go with whoever loses the World War and call it a day.
*Worst leader: Honey Badgers. Hands down, I've seen him try and do some of the most underhanded things as a leader. Add that to being a hypocrite and a liar, you've got yourself one bad combination for a person to be leading a tribe. Looking into everything that started this war (early that is) it all leads back to Honey Badgers doing something that prompted FORK into a response. He's succeeded at one thing, and that is talking the biggest game of almost any leader I've ever seen, and has about the worst reputation to back it up now.
*Worst player: Abstain.

DeletedUser

Best leader: Anna ( Aka Wartsiner)

Best tribe: Manic ( Although they disbanded and were defeated)

Best attacker: Khite Tzu or Archangel77

Best defender: War Peace

Best forum spirit: No Comment

Best expanding player: Archangel77

Worst attacker: No Comment

Worst defender: No Comment

Worst tribe: No Comment

Worst leader: No Comment

Worst player: To many to Name