World 59 Blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Edition #1 - "U mad, bro?"
Edition #2 - "One Continent to Rule Them All"
Edition #3 - "(Title Pending)" (Coming soon)
----------

HEADLINES:
Edition #2 has been released! Please note that it is not 100% done as I am still waiting for some guest bloggers to submit their articles. Edition #2 will be edited to add more continents as they become available. If you don't see your continent in Edition #2, feel free to write a guest blog about it and email it to kayg.tw.blogger@gmail.com and I'll put it up!

----------

Hey everyone,

I'm Kayg and I'll be your World 59 blogger! I'm excited to get this blog underway and I hope you guys enjoy what I have in store. A little background information about myself: I'm 20 years old and I'm currently a sophomore in college. I'm a little bit of a spark plug and I enjoy a lot of activities, one of them being blogging and another one being Tribal Wars. I started playing Tribal Wars early in 2007 and played strongly through the next year and a half. A few months ago, I made a strong return and I'm playing more than ever now.

Anyway, enough about me, let's talk World 59. As many of you have probably noticed, many of the world settings have a slower, rustic feel to them than some of the other recent worlds. A few tribes and players have already defined themselves from the pack, but do they have what it takes to stay on top? If they can't, who's got what it takes to compete? It's too early in the world to tell who are clear cut winners, but you can be sure I'll do my best to keep you updated on everything World 59.

We have a Skype room currently going for World 59! Feel free to add me on skype (ndeeba1) if you would like to be added to the group!

Edit: I'm still trying to decide on a name for my blog too. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them here. If you really want to go all out, put them in an image too :). If I use your suggestion, I will give you credit.

Questions? Suggestions? Criticism? Spam?
Send it to kayg.tw.blogger@gmail.com or simply PM me here on the forums, I'd love to hear from all of you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Welcome. I look forward to what you're going to blog about.
As many says, this world has quite a few reputable players. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.

I've added the title for my first article, and it's going to be "U mad, bro?"

Please note that this title is purely a play on words of the current (as of 10:07:00 30/10/2011) #1 and #2 tribes, it has nothing to do with anything else.

I want to be very involved with the World 59 community and I will definitely listen closely to any suggestions for anything anyone would like to see come to the blog in the future.

DeletedUser

Looking forward to see some bloggings. Looks like I have a little competition here now :)

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone!
We have a skype room for World 59 going, add me on skype (ndeeba1) if you would like to be added to it. I'd like to see this room get very big. It's almost a great way to get a hold of me with any concerns or suggestions you might have.

DeletedUser

Welcome and good luck!

EI.

DeletedUser

I saw you around a bit, was hoping you or someone would be a blogger here. Welcome:D

DeletedUser

i wouldnt sticky this until he has released 2-3 entries, theres been so many bloggers early game that give 1-2 entries and then disappear because they got rimmed/inactive in game:/

DeletedUser

i wouldnt sticky this until he has released 2-3 entries, theres been so many bloggers early game that give 1-2 entries and then disappear because they got rimmed/inactive in game:/
Well I'm on the blog staff, and you can bet the farm on me being here for quite to some =)

Status
Not open for further replies.