World 59 happened so fast...

DeletedUser103898

the features are available on tribalwarsmasters. the rich get an ipad.

fair.

DeletedUser

I have a solution. Open two worlds at a time (like they did before), and then make one world a rich kid world (pay for prem upgrades). See how that turns out and decide which worlds they will make in the future. Maybe have an ingame poll for everyone that joined which worlds they like better. Also i liked the idea of opening up speed worlds to the public for kicks.

DeletedUser103898

well i imagine inno games will do what is most pofitable for the company. This probable means letting people pay for buildin upgrades.

rascal-the-cat

well i imagine inno games will do what is most pofitable for the company. This probable means letting people pay for buildin upgrades.

I have no issue which them letting people pay to get an unfair advantage over those unable/unwilling to pay - if people get some satisfaction from paying their way to the top then that is their choice.

But I doubt it's a model that will appeal to many players who are used to the current 'premium' account features.

DeletedUser

Giving certain "rich" players the ability to buy their way into winning the game will hurt their reputation and player count bigtime, most of the bigger long term players will either quit or at least play on a very low rate, and new players looking for a fun game will leave as soon as they find out they have no chance against mister "trustfund".

DeletedUser

Guys, it's hard to resist time to time to pay 10 for half the time. It's great time to time, but shit - It can ruin a war so fast. Imagine your account you put down 500hours on now go to war & it's so even its unbelieble, but the other tribe has "richer" players...

Sucks to be in the poor tribe, you ain't going to win cause you got better skill. (I mean, sure you can do some avanced move and so on - But in the end you won't win) It's "alright" if noobs did it, but when good players use it on you in war - Not as fun anymore.

Making 2 worlds would not solve the issue, for innogames i mean - How many would enter a rich mans game lol? It's overtime they earn on these feutures.

Nah, i sure hope it stays away from .net i sure do hope so.

DeletedUser100507

i didnt understand what you meant in the first paragraph. but i understand what you mean after that