World 6 on Speed

DeletedUser

For the next 2-3 months we will be running 48 hour rounds on the speed world that emulate our current worlds.

The sixth round will be emulating world 6 of course!

First 100 people in are free, after that it is only 1 premium point to join the world. If you have ever wanted to play a high speed version of World 6 or a high speed version of settings you've never tried, here's your chance!

Settings Include the following:

Gold Coins
Techs: Simplified Research
No Bonus Villages
No farm rule
Morale: active (time based)
Church: not active
Archers: Yes
Fake Limit: 1% Rule

I will activate the world later today, and it will appear here:

http://tribalwars.net/sds_rounds.php?mode=future

Feel free to use your world forums/discussion forums to figure out your groups, and make sure you stop by the Speed World Forums to let everyone know you're coming! :)

World 6's round will start Monday June 1st at 05:00 Server Time, and will run for 48 hours. There of course is sleep mode for those who need to sleep/work :p So bring your friends, set up teams and see if you could outlast your neighbors on a high speed world!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You should open this up to w6ers only(log in through world 6 account username) that way we don't waste our premium by getting owned by the Speed nuts who have played it everyday for over a year.

Mick876

W6 on speed? :O

Lizzy how dare you make such accusations. tut tut,

and yeah what Slippy said, i don't want to waste my money getting pwned off a person who has caffeine instead of blood

DeletedUser22924

yhea, last time i tried i barely managed more then 3 vills before i got owned(real bad, i mean horribly owned)

DeletedUser

I agree that we should make it that any current w6 member gets in free :D

DeletedUser

I think it should be w6 only, first 25-50 free...I think it would be more fun that way, and I'd be willing to pay for that.

DeletedUser

I agree with
-World 6 players only..

But, regular speed people don't rape everyone...That shouldn't turn people off to the idea. :/

Gman kicks ass on speed, and the last round I did I finished with rank 1 OD, along with top 5 another round.

Just have to be active and time everything.

Can't wait for Gman to read this. :p

DeletedUser25470

It'd be nice to have only W6 but a speed world wouldn't really work with so few ppl and inno won't make money on it...

Dailen1 and gman are pretty good. We should get a world 6 team together.

Mick876

i beat gman on Speed and even had time to draw a house on Autocad and send it to him lol

DeletedUser

i beat gman on Speed and even had time to draw a house on Autocad and send it to him lol

Lol, when was that? xD I think the most points you got to ever was like 400? :p

This sounds good, but I'd rather only world 6 can play, would be alot better.

Mick876

It was me you and Telisha. i beat you and you know it. i finsihed like 6th and you were like 15th or something.

DeletedUser

Paste score then I will believe you.

But to my knowledge you've never been top 20 :p

Mick876

Thats when i was been forced to play by you, hriggs and Telisha. i just ended up getting to like 2k then sending all my resources to Tel lmao

DeletedUser

Lol, I looked on TwToal and your best rank 11, and I didnt play that round BIATCH :p

Rounds of gman1994 counted:
Name Rank Points APR Att Def Total
#300 Round 2... 1 39.234 1.56 61.111 13.644 74.755
#145 Round 1... 5 8.724 18.10 157.928 9.711 167.639
#115 Round 1... 46 1.140
#98 Round 96 3 308.926
#90 Round 89 5 275.044
#42 Round 39 26 89.346

Doesnt have my ODA and ODD before like round 130, but yea is okish :p

But I want only w6ers to play speed, then I own ya all :p

DeletedUser

Cos I cbf with world 6 at times. And i nowhere near the enemy. And you are good world 6? :p