World 6 on Speed

DeletedUser

Haha, errm when I posted was a different round xD

I got bored and gave my villages to Jayjay. And yesterdays round I joined to see what it was like, but to slow for me.

Gman join the world 6 round and ill play again :) 250 speed for 48 hours is going to be piss easy :D

DeletedUser

Yeah obvo im joining. Woulda been much better if only people on the world played, then we coulda seen who the best is on World 6, or people that were underrated could get credit :icon_eek:

DeletedUser22924

If miggy, grant, auskilla and ghettogurl were out im confidant on a win. I just cant keep a 24 hour active account like them lot.

yhea activity, thats what killed me last time i tried a speed round :p

DeletedUser

World 6's round will start Monday June 1st at 05:00 Server Time, and will run for 48 hours. There of course is sleep mode for those who need to sleep/work :p So bring your friends, set up teams and see if you could outlast your neighbors on a high speed world!

FFS, now I cant play the round, I thought it was suppose to be monday? But on the page it shows tuesday, Wednesday = birthday so I aint going to play during it :/

#327 World 6 on SpeedStart: Tuesday, 02/06/09 07:00
End: Thursday, 04/06/09 07:00
Description: This rounds settings are based off world six's configuration, which can be found here!

STW Rules and FAQ
STW Ladder
Player limit: 100
Requirements for victory:
Speed: 320
Unit speed: .5
Sleep mode: Yes
Account sitting: Yes
Morale: Yes
Building queue: Yes

Whos gonna be there?

lt181

If miggy, grant, auskilla and ghettogurl were out im confidant on a win. I just cant keep a 24 hour active account like them lot.

So, if all the good speed players didn't play you would win? That is confidence in one's abilities.