World 6 Premaking W47/W48

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

Miller D, Mrea007, and I will be making a world 6 pre-made tribe for one of these next worlds, and we want everyone and anyone from world 6 to be there. =]
We will be doing an account sitting rotation to anyone who wants the account permanently played but does not already have a co-player.
We will also be doing a World Forum PWNAGE so all spammers are welcome. =]=]

You know you want to.

Please mail me in World 6 or World 46 for more information.
Sajoco17

Tribal War Lord

i think for it to be done properly there needs to be more time to prepare. funny how i just saw this as i posted elsewhere my wish to do the same ;) the only thing i disagree with is the pre made tribe cos i dont really like em ;)

DeletedUser25470

Agreed. If we are going to do one of these it needs to have a solid core of players before it reaches the forum and needs to be planned wayyy in advance.

DeletedUser

If we are to do this maybe we shouldn't make a full premade for once, just get some solid experienced players and invite people when the game starts, But I do recommend 10-15+ players from world 6 to show the world we mean business. By doing this it'll attract other core-experienced players into joining. Buh what do I know?

Randy1

agreed, but you also need a good strong core of +15 experienced players
who wants to play badly.

and without this it will fail :lol:

DeletedUser

Current list from W6 (there are some other players I've let from other worlds too)

Sajoco17 - Duke
Mrea007 - Baron
Miller D - Baron
Zevahc
Randy1
Tom108
Raging Nova (ex-W6: DamnedSoul the 2nd) [currently in W46 with me]
Opperjos (ex-W6)
Minar (ex-W6)
Lazyer (ex-W6)
rayevenmaniac (ex-W6)
tazz (ex-W6)

11 so far from W6. We're getting to a solid core.

DeletedUser

hey mate add me to the list :p JTMORRIS - New account on world 47 Nightmare1993 :p im back boyz :p i miss you all to much ORD to just leave

blurk

WHY ARE THESE THREADS ALWAYS MADE IN THE PnP SECTION?

i dont like that :'(
carry on.

DeletedUser

Because there are so little people left in W6 that it makes general conversation just talking about new worlds.

DeletedUser

Blurk we need to get you in some red.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bloodhood is currently in w47. With some ex's to pack a punch.

DeletedUser51929

he hasn't been too good lately =/ the last pre-made I saw of his was on world 30 and that look ligit. but they failed not sure how =/

silvereclipes

he hasn't been too good lately =/ the last pre-made I saw of his was on world 30 and that look ligit. but they failed not sure how =/

They got them selves in a jam on 30 taking on a another premade tribe called BlackDawn while fighting two other tribes an was gang banged an suffered from sever inactive problems.

DeletedUser

Current list from W6 (there are some other players I've let from other worlds too)

Sajoco17 - Duke
Mrea007 - Baron
Miller D - Baron
Zevahc
Randy1
Tom108
Raging Nova (ex-W6: DamnedSoul the 2nd) [currently in W46 with me]
Opperjos (ex-W6)
Minar (ex-W6)
Lazyer (ex-W6)
rayevenmaniac (ex-W6)
tazz (ex-W6)

11 so far from W6. We're getting to a solid core.

what world is this??