World 6 Stories

DeletedUser

My story will be short and sweet.

I started a tribe named OrC with a neighbor alizavras.
We made a mass recruiting tribe.
We then merged into the RFG family as RFG3.
I convinced niceboydudu to drop most of the families and merge the best players of my tribe in.
I became a baron of RFG.
I appeared on the forums (for the first time ever - yes a n00b) - harrassed by Bloodhood and KingValkyrik.
I spun the war against MCD and RFG to appear we were winning (when in fact we were losing)...only days later to turn around as our morale grew.
RFG declared victory soon after.
I then began negotiations with leaders in ~SIN~ for a pact against GU - but with NBD's lack of faith - the plan blew up.
My frustration with my duke lead me to move on.

However - the feud between myself and BH and KV live on - forever.

DeletedUser

And I was thinking that who ever is last standing Billy, me, or makepeace should write what actually happened when they quit but otherwise it will remain so; its nothing that will shock everyone just those who know of CBTF-O's history will even understand it and I don't think you would be an old enough member to know either.

Tell the story matt I'm always up for a good read.

DeletedUser

I thourgh there was more histories then just 3 pages, where 2 of them are spam?

DeletedUser

My little history will come after I get some sleep :D

Rights; You forgot Part 2.5! The part before the blablabla and the WS2k.

DeletedUser

What did i forget in there? Other than a bunch of things that most people don't really want to read :p

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
can really only be one person cant it ;)

different name inthe forum though,

yea i figured it out lol, can't believe they made him a mod, its hilarious, especially since he started abusing me in the private message system :lol:

DeletedUser

Shevar and his goons waltzed in like they own the place and ruined everything RIM stood for, they are some of the worst people I have met on this game. And THAT is saying something. Many RIM originals left in discust.

Shevar and his "goons" could not have came in if they were not invited it was Rim choice to have SoV merge into them to stup blaming shevar for everything and the thing goons would that be MnB & Me then? we both stand by Shevar

am I one of the worst people? and MnB?

If you think its Shevar fault for destroying RIM then it is 100% Rims own fault cause who pushed the invite button?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Again they were never kicked :icon_rolleyes:

They left; heck can we get makepeace in here or someone with a memory that isnt in hire, since you would not believe them.

"They" in fact said in "their" mail that they left of their own free will.

And I was thinking that who ever is last standing Billy, me, or makepeace should write what actually happened when they quit but otherwise it will remain so; its nothing that will shock everyone just those who know of CBTF-O's history will even understand it and I don't think you would be an old enough member to know either.

And I think that a little over 1/2 went to HIRE.

OK, Pere Jim.Lane was a dictator and only cared for himself, so he was striped of his powers and then he left the tribe and made a CBTF tribe and invited everyone in CBTF-O and wrote them a letter

about 40 members joined HIRE i counted them as they joined i remember

DeletedUser

my w6 story :)

- Firstly I started as a noob,
played on w1 before but that was boring if your surrounded by players with 4 mil points.

- I joined a new tribe made by eleentan, named GODx, and we were quite good, having an alliance with P-D.B to the east and NAP with B.S in the north. I growed together with many others to like 150k points but than my leader decided to quit and I was left alone with others. It was the same time GODztf (or w/e) left the family of CBTF if im correctly and we were thinking hard whether to join the side with CBTF or GODz since we were right between them .. I also had problems with GreatWhiteShark in CBTF but after he quit CBTF-O asked several of us to join them.

- Later GODztf was disbanded because of their losses and I was still in CBTF-O. I could expand quite good and reached 1mil points ..

- After the merge of HIRE-E with P-D.B, CBTF-O decided to war them (some problems then occured with Fuhrer Paulus Ceasar if I'm correct) but not much happened.

- Then the strange merge of billy connor with HIRE-E :icon_wink: and I joined HIRE-E hehe. Old CBTF-O members (now the ~CBTF~ of Saint Jessica boob) started attacking and got attacked. well they mostly died all ..

- HIRE-E changed in HIRE lol, and I just grew and grew till over 2mil now.

thats it pretty much lolz :)

DeletedUser

more people should add their w6 story, i find it a really interesting read

DeletedUser

oky fine here you go:
Bloodyladys w6 biography
The beginning of september,bloody was checking hi5 when she saw a link....curiosity and boredom got the better of her and she clicked the linky:D
The Tribal Wars site appeared before her...she though,what the heck let's give it a try and created an account on world 6.What she didn't know was that she will enter in a whole different and quite addicting world.
She had no idea how this game should be played,but that never stopped her from trying.First tribe she went was Nefer or NFR,a part of the ROBOT family i think.Memories of that tribe are little...i remember i didn't talk to much on forums because i had mostly nothing to say.One day i was checking people profiles and i saw duriguta:)i spoke with him and we became friends.A while after that a player ALA5KA attacked me:)thanks to my 'charm' i made him a friend too.....soon after Roller78 Return attacked me,but after speaking with him he became my friend too.Anyway i was a total n00b in playing the game xD.After 2 months i have joined The Hornets where i met cewmommy and she had quite an impact over my "life" in the game and outside of it.Eventually TH merged into TWW(Jungle of War) but the merge was not successful because they started a war against TS and some members didn't agreed with it.TH was once again made,but didn't had the power that it used to.In the end we became The Dragoonic Hornets,an academy tribe for RDDR.That did not last long and we merged in RDDR.I made a lot of friends there:) but most memorable of them all are zagazorath,cewmommy and glowinggreen.After 2 months of spending in RDDR duriguta got me a place in FAF(The Freedom Fighters Academy).About this time ALA5KA and Roller78 Return had left the world.One day i sent a message to ALA5KA but somebody else replied to me saying that ala5ka is in vacation and that he is sitting him,and this is how i've met SnafuMaster.A while after that ALA5KA gave his villages to SnafuMaster.Roller78 Return just went barbarian,i still dunno why lol.A month after i had joined FAF it disbanded because of a war against who i don't remember, a great part of the members followed ef-es into 1-C.After some time i decided to quit tw and gave ef-es to sit my account and noble my villages.After a week i received an inactivity mail and curiosity got the better of me:).I saw that ef-es destroyed most of my troops,nobled just 1 village from me and now she was gone inactive.I was the first to noble ef-es villas lol.After that i asked Snafu to become my mentor....i still remember the length of some mails he sent me:-s.After 3 days of my come back i was invited in F-F.A month after that Death was created and i joined it:).After 16 days i have left Death because of their war against RDDR and joined BDR-2.I spent 3 months in that tribe lol:).Anyway BDR-2 planned a war against RDDR,i was excited because i was bored nobling inactives.When the war came i was happy,even if we had spies in the tribe....then duriguta said to not attack masker-.-',and i was kinda left out....just taking attacks from STTS2 and WB1066.BDR-2 eventually disbanded due to inactivity,but that happened after me,aicis III and Fruitbeer left the tribe.
Me and ace joined RDDR and then left and created TNAA(The Naked Asses Association) with the help of Fruitbeer.OMFG to the sh!t that is written in those forums xD.I don't regret being in BDR-2 because i've got the chance to met 3 wonderful guys....first is Fruitbeer who is my closest friend ever:) we talk everyday on msn,laugh together cry together:) and our lifes resemble a lot:)....second is ace....who is just crazy in a kewl way...and third is Cleostine which is fun talking with,and stalking LOOL xD
Really i dunno why the heck i stalk the guy so much...i think it's because i just enjoy talking with him xD

boring ain't it?

DeletedUser

I guess if you really want... I don't have much better to do.

I started W6 as a bit of a noob really, and i didn't get very far. I managed to make it into a tribe called DCT which later became DCT+UM because of a merge. It was not a very good tribe at all although I taught myself how to play and became an average standard player. Unfortunately i was next to a very co-ordinated and good player called mooseponds and he then rimmed me quite easily, since he was 10x as big as me too I had no chance.

My w6 didn't end there. I had gained control by then of a friend's account, called frozensoulthesecond, inside DCT and at that point they were at war with CHE. CHE fought very well against us and easily outpowered us, although very fun and highly beneficial to develop my skills as a player. I knew that it would be pure idiocy to take on CHE and when they got through DCT and I was there, by that time i had made good friends with outbreaker so I was invited into CHE. They faced a growing problem of people leaving so i took accounts such as gary morris. But then CHE went to war with the 4 superpowers of the world, KoD, 2 w00t tribes and STACHE; Both my accounts were frontline against w00t. I defended for a hell of a long time and whilst there tore a player morethen 2 times bigger then me to shreds and CHE helped noble + clear him for a bit. But after all that fighting, CHE disbanded and in the end i didn't want to stay fight pointlessly, CHE felt like home and so when I didn't have anything to fight for i quit.

There is my story of how W6 made me as a player :icon_biggrin:

mattcurr

So I started in ~[R]~ redemption. With Tsimmy, best player I ever played with... We had 2 main cores k22 and somewhere more southernly. They declared war on -RB- in the southernly section and lost....

Tsimmy, and I with a few others went to CBTF-O.... Tsimmy became baron.

Godz got fed up with their leaders started a new tribe wanted to continue to be part of our family and just war the CBTF-G we said no and basically fought CBTF-G's war for them.

CBTF-O was a sort of renegade family tribe we didnt communicate with our family and in fact had some of them marked only as nap's. And actually we went to war with one of them CBTF-1 while CBTF main still considered them family.

We actively defended our territory because of Jim.Lane and $Bishop$. Extremely aggressive and great players. They didnt care who they attacked. Kicking out HIRE and CHE!!! members that moved into our area while we were ranked around 35.

We slaughtered Fwof N after they merged with the whole of K22 to stop us. We decided to enter the w00t war and formed a nap with them. We launched one very successful campaign on them near the time that they where disbanding. Those members fled to P.D-B, awkward name to write. We declared war on them.

$Bishop$, hacked Jim.Lane, attacked and kicked pookey, and tsimmy quit. Those were our Dukes. Jim.lane and $Bishop$ were banned.

The last wishes of tsimmy were that Artofwar, armyofdes. and I take over tribe. We did, but artofwar was on vacation. At this time btw I controlled 10 million points in k22 from sat accounts.

Bishop was reset by the mods. And hacked another account yankee something or 'nother and tried to convince us that armyofdes hacked and reset his account. Aod made a support ticket and freed cleared his name.

Many of our top players fled to P.D-B. Aod and I got a merge with PaTH. I stepped down as duke giving the powers to Billy conor.

To spite popular opinion billy conor and I didnt get along with how to run a tribe at all. In fact the majority of the leadership forum was filled with us yelling at eachother in a respectful way, we do get along otherwise. Pookey comes back. Jim.Lane comes back. AoD steps down as duke also. Dukes=pookey, jim,billy.

Jim and I were quite like minded and very aggressive with diplomacy. We were killing P-D.B. They fled to HIRE-E.

We declared war on HIRE-E, then HIRE changed its name to HIRE for all of you who forgot your order of events. Because while speaking with King rich his one term was keeping the name because they had just changed it. Which was my opposing opinion staunchly for a new name and identity, because as we both agreed it was a tie. In fact we had a lead; and our village leak had gone abandoned.

Thats to get ahead of myself, the reason for the merge was that I basically was fed up with CBTF-O's mode of operation. The leadership while effective in warring itself lacked in all other aspects of leading. We could have been a top 5 tribe by that point but we refused to ever recruit our enemies when we finished them off.

And the main reason was that, pookey quit, jim.lane gave his account to $BISHOP$, and Jim.Lane played pookeis account.... Raprock left the tribe because of this.

So I just really didn't want to deal with it all anymore and voted yes, in a unanimous decision by the council to merge with HIRE. Who was named HIRE at the time not HIRE-E. Though as I was told by kingrich we would create a new tribe... Which never happened...

I was baron there for a while and grew fat. Moved to N/A. Moved to Wb1066 quit shortly and now Im in =DIE=.