World 6 Stories

DeletedUser51929

Imagine if an englishman made that song...

I'm the Sweetyman... sounds..... /:

DeletedUser

since ive already read all the stories and im bored now i will write my own as well :)

well i started this world when other members already had like 100k points or even more ..

i joined visitors tribe ( she is in *F-F* now ) and we were best in k72 ..

until she left us and took few of our players with her to *F-F* .
Trblesome1 started a new tribe in that teritory and invited all ex visitors members and we were growing there for like about 3-4 months i dont really remember ... i just know we fought quite few wars and win them all .... we were really working as a team ..

well troubles begun when we started an Academy . I didnt have noone else to noble down there since all wars were somewhere up there in the northern borders of -=TS=- so i started more and more to argue with trblesome about the academy cuz i really wanted to noble it and he didnt soooo we kinda didnt like eachothers ...

then we went to war with S.O.H where we recruited few of their members ..stts2 didnt like it so they attacked us to .. Right after stts2 attacked us we also went to war with *f-f* and since we couldnt defend ourself on 2 borders so efective cuz by then we had quite alot of inactives already the tribe started felling apart ....

by the end of war ( menaged to get a NAP ) about 5 of my bigest friends left the game and i didnt have any more reasons to play this game so i started a rebelion again Trblesome and his tribe -=TS=- and i started inviting TS and TSA members ...

You never did anything to my tribe nor did anyone else, i urged everyone to merge with FF simply because i did not have the time it took to run a tribe anymore, with constant war of 2 big tribes leading that battle made this game take over my life so i had to step away. I'm sure you, and alot of other out there felt like they had won the battle against me and my tribe, maybe they did in a way. I simply couldn't dedicate my life to a game any longer.

DeletedUser

As did I, world 6 was a great time, i really enjoyed the game. Is a shame that once u get so big u have to give your life over to this game in order to succeed

No you don't really have to. But it helps ;-)

This has been A LONG time since i've heard from you. Good to see ya back!

DeletedUser

boo.....man i miss this world. and HIRE. HIRE-S specifically....

silvereclipes

boo.....man i miss this world. and HIRE. HIRE-S specifically....

well I gathered up abbas an dom with me to play 30 so I have a little bit of HIRE-S with us there with DEATH-FEAR ,HIRE,STTS and Or.D.:icon_wink:

silvereclipes

sure sure. well how are you man? its been years and such.

well doing good finally got my disability just took 6 years dam army anyway but kicking ass an taking names on 30 when they see my incomings they shudder because they know I am wrecking their pretty villages an then with one gulp they lose them..:snob:

DeletedUser

well doing good finally got my disability just took 6 years dam army anyway but kicking ass an taking names on 30 when they see my incomings they shudder because they know I am wrecking their pretty villages an then with one gulp they lose them..:snob:

nice. well im glad man. ive had a really cruddy go of it. i stopped playing cause of homelessness like hgybr of course, but he got straight a lot sooner than i did XD
he always was a better adapter than i was.