World 6 Stories

silvereclipes

nice. well im glad man. ive had a really cruddy go of it. i stopped playing cause of homelessness like hgybr of course, but he got straight a lot sooner than i did XD
he always was a better adapter than i was.

hear that man was about to happen to me to was ready to go down by the river an sleep in a van it was nip an tuck for a while for me too an that would have sucked since I have no van.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

living in a van down by the river eh? i didnt know your last name was foley

silvereclipes

GF said she was going down by the river to live because she was in a shelter an couldn't stand it any longer told her to get her backside here it would be a cold day in hell my GF lives under a bridge when she isn't even a troll.but I used that same line of foleys don't be me an live in van down by the river think she needed a change of panties she was laughing so hard.

DeletedUser

Any of the good old guys from W6 still come around here? Any special tribe being created for the Summer Games?

DeletedUser106526

Hey , i used to play world 6, i finished it infact :) add my skype, Pepsi-Pepper

Ill explain everything about why this post is so weird there :)

Im interested in a world 6 special needs ( urm special competion thingy ) :) i know most of you, not many of you will know me, BUT HEY !

DeletedUser106526

I miss world 6.. Sobs. Butthead, nestra, spam, Sardoc, lucasdom, butthead, nestra, lucasdom, sardoc. Sigghhsss. Pav, even that weird insane kid who butenol kept kicking was mildly amusing. :( sighss. COME BACK TO ME WORLD 6 !

DeletedUser

Twigy my man... any idea of forming a tribe and try and get those ipads? :p

DeletedUser93439

Great?? you miss butt, nestra, lucas and me twice.. i think you mean perisan prince tt by the kid :D

S1cky Dutch

I miss world 6.. Sobs. Butthead, nestra, spam, Sardoc, lucasdom, butthead, nestra, lucasdom, sardoc. Sigghhsss. Pav, even that weird insane kid who butenol kept kicking was mildly amusing. :( sighss. COME BACK TO ME WORLD 6 !

You forgot about meeeee:(, unless im one of those "buttheads, I hope Smithy is the other one:p

/Went crying

DeletedUser106526

i know your name, i might of played with you. is anyone like doing a pre made for 64 ? cause i need a co player. preferably a spammer. pm if interested. I already got one co player.

DeletedUser93439

a spammer? Only one user will fit you. He actually gets you banned for spamming. THE KID (you know ;) )

DeletedUser

I never got banned for spamming. Oh wait, I probably still have some permanent infractions :p

DeletedUser93439

Hahahaha... so.. I don't want to be seen talking with you o_O

/Care :D no one reads this but us :D

DeletedUser

hench! I'm going to start again iun a few months, so if you're still playing? ;)