World 6 Stories

S1cky Dutch

Hit me up if you guys re-start again:).

I still have few of those infractions too:p

DeletedUser

will do :) will spend 4 months in afghanistan starting december so time enough on my hands ;)

DeletedUser9021

hench! I'm going to start again iun a few months, so if you're still playing? ;)

I wish. Don't care for the T-trains. Don't care for the scripts. Don't care for the new worlds. But I do still care for y'all ;)

I promised blodyx I might fool around on w60 if I ever get the urge again, so that would be my world of choice.

Be safe in Afghanistan, spam of war. Keep your head down okay?

silvereclipes

will do :) will spend 4 months in afghanistan starting december so time enough on my hands ;)

I second what hench said hammy keep your eyes on your six,Afghanistan is a boil on the back side of this world an its a nasty place to be it had my number so watch yourself lost enough friends there to lose another one.

DeletedUser

It's not Iraq guys, calm down :p

And it's not like I'm going to be riding out every day, I'm going to be part of a team training the Afghan army, not to fight. So chances are I might not even ride out on patrol once.

And btw, you still don't know that I'm just a pointwhore? :p I only visit the grey villages ;)

DeletedUser

To be fair you're in more danger with the afghan police than without them :lol:

DeletedUser

It's not Iraq guys, calm down :p

And it's not like I'm going to be riding out every day, I'm going to be part of a team training the Afghan army, not to fight. So chances are I might not even ride out on patrol once.

Yes Hammmy, you are going to be so much safer with the Afghans. xP And you better go out on patrol, otherwise it'd just be a total missed opportunity to see the scenery mate. Can't have that. D:

DeletedUser9021

Goddamn, we got old. Seems weird to me we eveen had the time to play this game XD

lt181

My first post in 4 years...and I find I have nothing to say. If I remember correctly I've come to the right place to say it.

It's good to see familiar names are still lurking in this forum. I hope all is well!

silvereclipes

My first post in 4 years...and I find I have nothing to say. If I remember correctly I've come to the right place to say it.

It's good to see familiar names are still lurking in this forum. I hope all is well!

well we are still hanging around how is beyond me some of us came back to try TW2 out but that was a bust so we may play another world just for giggles before hanging it up for good hell if openeye can do come backs we mite as well do it too.

DeletedUser

Since this was my first and best world, also a world where my tribe won the world, I'll give this a go. Here's a short history of my time in W6:

I joined World 6 a few days before it closed, and started in K3(Ended the game as no.1 in K3)
My first tribe was WAY where I made a bunch of good friends. Then I moved on to P-USA which later became HIRE-H, then after a merger became HIRE-I. I was in this tribe for a long time before I was invited to the main HIRE tribe when I was just over 1.8 million points. Was in HIRE for a long time then joined MAXIMUS XXX's tribe, ~NUKE~, for a short while before all of us went back to HIRE again. I was in HIRE when it was warring with five top 10 tribes before it finally fell after many months(can't remember how long). Then I got invited to O~SIN with a whole lot of other HIRE members(some joined RMC). I was in O~SIN for about 3 months when HIRE was reborn so I went back to HIRE, which became HD and finally became BEST and we won World 6. From January 2010(after I joined the re-made HIRE tribe) onwards till the day we won World 6, I was inactive due to A-Level exams and uni applications.

This was a great and memorable world where I made such great friends who have helped me along the way. I am very grateful I met each and every one of you :)