World 6 - You know what I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sellsword

Cheese? Holy shit, I forgot about that tribe. Thanks for reminding, Hey if any of you could feel me in on what happen to th tribe RIM, or Rimmers, and the tribe ~RB~ Royal Blood, and well as Original Sin, I heard they were big but then they fell...

RIM

End of SIN

The last link is not entirely what you may seek, it shows the aftermath of the collapse of SIN. There was no spearate thread devoted to the fall of O~SIN, but the Chronicles give something of an overview.

bloodz2

So... Why is it so damn dead in here? What happened to refreshing the page and having 5 new topics to read? You people slacking on me?

Masterfire and others got ban happy and ruined the forums :icon_razz:

silvereclipes

Farewell my old stomping grounds may you rest in peace an may all those who played here enjoy a long life elsewhere showing why W6 was the greatest.
one last time for W6
GFY

DeletedUser9021

Big salute to the stamina of those who are now the eternal kings of w6. Thanks for the good times, everyone.

S1cky Dutch

I miss Nak here..actually.. maybe hes here under an alias! Could it be silveclipes? Or hacked the henchman acc? Who knows!

S1cky Dutch

Lmao, don't you think it could be Paj? I mean..they had some..

silvereclipes

Well they do act alike in some respect so its possible the pajjy one is nic nak in disguise.

silvereclipes

hide your daughters before pajjy brings them to the slaughter.

silvereclipes

think you let that cat out of the bag there your daughter will be the virgin sacrifice.

Status
Not open for further replies.