World 61 - Blog

DeletedUser95593

I will blog for this world. Send me a four month advance in premium and I will begin.

DeletedUser

I'd almost be tempted to apply, but there is the small matter of ~65 warnings/infractions that may hamper my chances of being approved. xD
I say a lot of dumb shit and only have 33 infractions. I can't imagine what one would have to say to attain "~65" :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

earthquake girl

I say a lot of dumb shit and only have 33 infractions. I can't imagine what one would have to say to attain "~65" :icon_redface:

Why do you get the benefit of the doubt and I never do? I've been infracted over the years for everything from imaginary scenarios to invented words that "sounded like a deviant sexual practice."

earthquake girl

I'd almost be tempted to apply, but there is the small matter of ~65 warnings/infractions that may hamper my chances of being approved. xD

I've applied twice. I think they put on the purple gloves and stuffed my apps into antistatic bags. =(

DeletedUser

Why do you get the benefit of the doubt and I never do? I've been infracted over the years for everything from imaginary scenarios to invented words that "sounded like a deviant sexual practice."
My last 7 were for insulting...I learned my lesson.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd appreciate if you not discuss infractions further, as it's against the rules.

Also, can we just keep this thread on topic in general? Please post here only if you wish to discuss the blogs, or lack thereof, for this world (which would include discussing potential bloggers).

Deleted User - 10770065

A blogger for this world would be nice, considering how hot it's getting.

DeletedUser

A blogger for this world would be nice, considering how hot it's getting.
I love to have a blogger on worlds I mod, because that way I can understand easier what is happening with wars and politics. Then I don't have those awkward moments where I infract someone for going off-topic, but it turns out I'm just clueless about world politics and they were actually totally on topic.

There are so many wars going on right now that I can't keep track of them, and one of these days will probably end up unknowingly giving somebody a stupid infraction they don't deserve. I want a blogger :icon_sad:

Deleted User - 10770065

I love to have a blogger on worlds I mod, because that way I can understand easier what is happening with wars and politics. Then I don't have those awkward moments where I infract someone for going off-topic, but it turns out I'm just clueless about world politics and they were actually totally on topic.

There are so many wars going on right now that I can't keep track of them, and one of these days will probably end up unknowingly giving somebody a stupid infraction they don't deserve. I want a blogger :icon_sad:

:(

Is there no way you could request one?