World 61 - Blog

Kachine

So much has happened in the 19 days since you released the last blog, and you discussed...none of it. I mean, this, this, this and this, for example.

Your 'blog' was basically an unnecessarily long re-hash of the explanation provided by Sacredfool and then an extremely brief (essentially pointless) look at the top 3 tribes.

To sum up my 'constructive criticism': Actually document the events of the world.
I were 'bout ta read't, but then took a bromance post to the eye!

destruction follows

Apparently, Blog Staff is of opinion our blogger is sufficiently active
I used to blog and sometimes things came up. Real life and what not...so they are gone for a few weeks...ya it sucks especially for a new world where things change so much so often, but they may have valid reasons :)

Javanshir

Contributing Poster
I don't hold it against a blogger for not being active, but 2 blogs since the start of the world isn't much

destruction follows

I don't hold it against a blogger for not being active, but 2 blogs since the start of the world isn't much
ya agreed on that. Its alot easier to go inactive in my opinion as a blogger in later stages of a world as people tend to not notice as much because there usually isn't as much to talk about :D

yeil

Still Going Strong
There hasn't exactly been much to write on so far.

There will probably be one out in the next few weeks.

The Noob Rimmer.

A lot has been going on lately, especially since the last blog. Why has there not been any updates?